Hairy Pussy Pics

Hairy pussy is so much sexier
I'm with you!

I've always preferred the look, including on myself, of at least a "landing strip" and preferable closer to naturally full at the top, though perhaps especially as a girl I appreciate shaving down lower (including around back) where hair can get in the way of things and even get between teeth ;) Unfortunately due to modeling I used to have to shave much smaller and sometimes completely - including waxing, argh!. And older lesbian friend of mine, who goes back to the days when full bush was common, referred disdainfully to completely bare as the "little girl look", and I've come to appreciate that may indeed have some of the wrong connotations and societal expectations.

My GF of about two years now is a natural redhead, and not high-maintenance, so I've really appreciated her having a full bush, hers is small and the hair short - she trims for lenght just a bit, especially down lower - and straight so it doesn't really get in the way, she's lucky. Lately I've been learning to appreciate body hair even more, we've met a couple of girls from Boulder who have let their armpit hair go au naturel and colored it with henna - I know we've discussed it here, some dislike it, I find it pretty and even hot - or even a partial and in once case full pussy bush died to match.

Lately my GF has a new girlfriend who is kind of an edgy, tough, non-nonsense bi girl who doesn't shave anything at all - and pulls it of in a way that's kind of hot - and she's been haranguing me about the same "little girl look" issue as my old friend, and tends to get her way, so I'm thinking of at least expanding my patch....

:blackheart: Lanie

dyed-Armpit-Hair-trend.jpg

dyed-tumblr_me3gomgipX1r03kxg.jpg

Thanks, sweet! I love that succulent red clit of hers... :wub:

After having done it myself, I'd advise against the dildo stretching thing, though...let her wait and have the actual experience of a real BBC Bull getting to to stretch her for the first time.... I now consider BBC dildos "cheating", and save myself...and keep as tight as I can...for the Bulls. The one thing is, a long dildo is good practice for anal with a BBC, that takes some getting used to positioning your hips just right and letting a long cock slide past a sort of turn inside deeper than an average cock goes, and it's something it helps to get used to and prepare for....

:blackheart: Lanie

Thanks for the advice. I've red conflicting things online, I've heard big dildos can stretch the pussy, but not permanently... With your experience, if we continued to use the bbc dildo would she become stretched? I was considering getting her the BAM dildo next. With regards to your mention of hairy armpits, I too love when she let's her stubble grow. She's tanned and it adds to her Spanish-ish image! Also, the thoughts of her friends having no idea that not only does she secretly crave black cock, but she's hairy too- it's almost unheard of with our generation, gets me going!

Back