hairy pussy or shaven pussy?

hairy pussy or shaven pussy?

• Total voters
hairy pussy?
shaven pussy?
Hairy pussy was fashion in the 70s and 80s but it may be back as there are lot of women who enjoy leaving it on their pussys now and lot of pubic hair designs and color dye on growing demand now. I leave it full waxed for my BBC lover to lick but if he enjoys it hairy I will grow it up down there........no problem for me.rsz_bahrain_trip_007.jpg

Totally bald, other than eyebrows and long head hair.

If anything, women should be given the choice (which they are anyways?) of hairs on their men: for me personally I'll have any style hairs she likes on me, albeit I prefer "trimmed" for myself.

I leave it full waxed for my BBC lover to lick but if he enjoys it hairy I will grow it up down there........no problem for me.
So hot that women are so easily willing to change their pubes just to please their BBC lover, not taking hubby's preferences into consideration at all. Women groing it hairy when hubby prefers shaved, or even make irreversible changes by using laser treatment to have it bald forever when hubby prefers hairy.

So hot that women are so easily willing to change their pubes just to please their BBC lover, not taking hubby's preferences into consideration at all. Women groing it hairy when hubby prefers shaved, or even make irreversible changes by using laser treatment to have it bald forever when hubby prefers hairy.
i have never had that choice mine was shaved at 14 yrs age by her teacher in high school, he convinced her it was the way to go, it was eight years later when I first saw her shaven cunt and fucked her so I have never ever seen it with any hair,
she had shared that gorgeous shaven slit with 123 different men me being the 125th cock in it
everyone she told me loved the smooth look, and she always kept it smooth she is also adamant that everyone who had her gave her oral sex and it was because it was so smooth, her clit so visible. her clit is so sensitive and quickly swells with any play
since that first time 30 yrs ago she has experienced hundreds of cocks001.JPG002.JPG076 - Copy (2).JPG20170113_222846 - Copy.jpgDSCF9096.JPG

I usually prefer a shaven pussy, but my wife had an unexpected meet with a couple of guys when she was quite hairy. When she had finished I went down on her as usual and her pubes were matted and soaked with their cum. It tasted so much better as when she is shaven it runs out of her.
Have also gone down on her friend who never shaves her cunt after she had been fucked, unbelievable smell and taste.

Back