Hairy pussy or clean shaved/waxed...bbc preference

Because of the photos of nude women in my adolescence, I imprinted on finding pubic hair on a woman sexually stimulating. Though, I am not a fan of untamed pubes aka 'Bushquatch,'I do prefer some pussy hair. Unfortunately, it isn't the "in thing" presently, but trends change fast, and some of the beautiful women in the Blacked videos are retaining precious fur.
Lol Bushquatch....

Because of the photos of nude women in my adolescence, I imprinted on finding pubic hair on a woman sexually stimulating. Though, I am not a fan of untamed pubes aka 'Bushquatch,'I do prefer some pussy hair. Unfortunately, it isn't the "in thing" presently, but trends change fast, and some of the beautiful women in the Blacked videos are retaining precious fur.
Like Kendra Sunderland!

Which do you prefer?
I've had every pussy imaginable, even extremely hairy (living in Europe will do that).
As pretty as SOME pussy is, I think waxed is overrated and completely unnecessary.
I enjoy a nice trimmed pussy with a patch of 'womanly growth'. Women are into going completely bald so I have to request letting it grow a few days :devil:
For me, that pussy hair tickles my shaft. I love the contrasting sensation of warm wet pussy and soft pussy carpet. It's like a total dick massage

For me, the hairier, the better! I prefer a woman with a totally natural, unshaven bush. I love the way it captures her natural aroma and tickles my nose as I lick her. I also have a thing for women who refuse to shave their armpits. Yummmmm!

I've had every pussy imaginable, even extremely hairy (living in Europe will do that).
As pretty as SOME pussy is, I think waxed is overrated and completely unnecessary.
I enjoy a nice trimmed pussy with a patch of 'womanly growth'. Women are into going completely bald so I have to request letting it grow a few days :devil:
For me, that pussy hair tickles my shaft. I love the contrasting sensation of warm wet pussy and soft pussy carpet. It's like a total dick massage
Love your response!

Back