gym

Make eye contact with a man you are potentially interested in and then have a conversation to see what may develop. I have actually met and had sex with two men at my gym and there are many others who are interested in me, however I am pretty selective with whom I see. There are a couple more men I am possibly interested in getting to know better too. Assuming the gym has men you are interested in meeting, it is actually a lot easier to meet and have sex with someone in an environment like a gym rather than going through all the effort to meet someone from online.

Years ago I had a fantasy about working out with a couple of well built guys then taking a shower with them, and of course fucking them after the work out. Our fitness centers are open 24 hours a day. I often thought about working out late at night to fulfill my fantasy. We were at Hedonism, before the new ownership. I met two black guys in the hot tub. One was a college football player who had signed with a major league team. He was there with his trainer. I was really turned on by these two very well built guys. That night during dinner I invited the two guys to join us for dinner. Neither of them touched me while we were naked in the hot tub, but at dinner it was another story. I made sure I was seated between the two guys. I was wearing a skirt that my husband refers to as one inch from pussy! When I was seated my pussy was completely exposed under the table. The guys were both running their hands up my legs and when they did I spread my legs to give them complete access.

After dinner, I asked the guys if they would like to come to our room. It took them a few minutes to get there and for a while I afraid they weren't going to show. I was very excited when they did arrive. There was no foreplay. They removed my dress and took turns fucking me. I told them about my workout fantasy. They asked If I'd like to assist with a workout session the next day. I was very excited! I wore a one piece thong that came over my shoulders and covered little more than my pussy. The material was semi sheer and my camel toe was pronounced. You can do this now as they require that you wear shirts and shorts! I spotted for the guys putting my tits in their face, and rubbing my nearly naked body against them while they lifted.

We couldn't shower there together. So they both came back to my room. The shower was small for two huge men and myself but we made it work. I soaped them up as they did me scrubbing each other with our bodies. After that it became a cardio session. The trainer was telling my "foot of fun" to keep fucking me to get his cardio exercise.

I told the guys that I would fuck them anytime they wanted me. They definitely took me up on that! I fucked them both at least once a day for the rest of the week. They wanted me to join them every day in the gym. So while my husband was off scuba diving. I was working out! I would love to have that happen again.

Back