Greek couple searching for a nice bbc ner Thessaloniki Greece

Greek young couple searching for a nice thick bbc near Thessaloniki. Pm for details if interested
I'm afraid Thessaloniki is not an easy city to find a discrete bull my friend, let alone a BBC. I used to live there and I know.

Athens might work better for you, if your wife is craving for a quality BBC experience. It's worth spending a weekend there, book a nice boutique hotel (it's a matter of safety), but consider setting up some meetings first to avoid frustration. Walking in casually to bars or night-clubs is extremely expensive and most importantly, not always efficient for finding a bull, provided that your ultimate goal as a couple is having your wife blacked in front of you.

I mean, hooking up casually with a black guy is probably not a difficult task for a wife with the right promiscuous attitude, but hubby's presence can make things complicated. The question is how comfortable you would feel letting your wife alone with a BBC for the shake of fulfilling her dark fantasy? Are you willing to compromise and enjoy your whiskey in the lobby while a BBC is smashing her upstairs with your blessings?

I'm not sure how you both visualize it and the lever of participation you expect as a cuckold to have. Unfortunately in countries like Greece where cuckolding is not widely known as a fetish and our sexual culture is still suppressed and full of taboos, exploring cuckoldry is tricky and requires flexibility until you find a reliable, regular bull to play.

I'm curious to hear from you how the search goes.

Back