Got a tough one for you all

Sounds like a guy who thought he was a bull, but couldn’t perform in front of husband or something. He just seems to have thought through that he would like to have sex with your wife. The others parts he was probably not prepared for.
Agree with Jess99q.
Find someone with experience. Some guys can’t handle being watched.

I enjoy it, the husband or boyfriend watching me take his wife or girl is part of the excitement!

Last edited:
Could have been nervous like someone above suggested. Excited the ******* happens. Once it happen to me with a couple in Effingham, GA. I busted quick because she was the type of WF I desired for a longtime. 2 minutes later I’m back up dicking her ass down. So ******* like tht happens.

So I need some advice. I finally convinced my wife to try the hotwife thing out. It took like 3 yrs on AMD off discussion. We meet a guy online and did the kik thing for about 2 months before the meet up. Everything went well we video chat ect wife was very excited. Meet up at the hotel went great. The guy was actually a rival of my college and we both played ball so we had alot to talk about. Anyways this 2as going to be her first BBC so expectations where high. We go back to our room and the foreplay went well and about the first five minutes. After that the man couldn't perform at all. I ended up having just to ask him to leave. Anyways wife was supper upset which I figured would be normal. What should I do know? We are in the Chicago area and wanting to try again and type of advice would be greatly appreciated thank you.
He was probably inexperienced playing with couples/hubby/bf present. Lot of inexperienced guys think there's nothing to it until they finally do it... Afraid of being seen by the hubby/bf...
Next time find someone with proven experience.

So I need some advice. I finally convinced my wife to try the hotwife thing out. It took like 3 yrs on AMD off discussion. We meet a guy online and did the kik thing for about 2 months before the meet up. Everything went well we video chat ect wife was very excited. Meet up at the hotel went great. The guy was actually a rival of my college and we both played ball so we had alot to talk about. Anyways this 2as going to be her first BBC so expectations where high. We go back to our room and the foreplay went well and about the first five minutes. After that the man couldn't perform at all. I ended up having just to ask him to leave. Anyways wife was supper upset which I figured would be normal. What should I do know? We are in the Chicago area and wanting to try again and type of advice would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Agree with Jess99q.
Find someone with experience. Some guys can’t handle being watched.

I enjoy it, the husband or boyfriend watching me take his wife or girl is part of the excitement!
He was probably inexperienced playing with couples/hubby/bf present. Lot of inexperienced guys think there's nothing to it until they finally do it... Afraid of being seen by the hubby/bf...
Next time find someone with proven experience.

All the above!
There are PLENTY enough guys here with years of proven experience, no reason to waste a golden opportunity on a random guy.
I used this analogy before; people will pay more attention to reviews online for plastic products than they will finding a guy to fuck the wife ?
So Why take that chance?
Not to sound arrogant, but There's a reason that some of us Bulls here meet multiple sexy women - we know what we are doing ?

I am in Chicago area. I have a rule that I don’t ******* anything but water when meeting and I get my share of exercise but I’m definitely no bb. I never have problems but definitely understand.

Back