Good sex give long life,

Long last foreplay sex brings out the soul and that everlasting sensation, if a woman is fucked right real good and deep, sensual physical communication between a man a a woman something is never forgotten, do you agree KrissyKat?

If a man knows how to use his tools in such a way a woman becomes enlightened with such appeasement.
She's not going anywhere( bbc) women wants to be made love to sometimes receive a good hard deep Fuck...good stretching, feel seduced, enticed as never before.
What's your comment on that KrissyKat? You feel powered ( inferior) due to the bbc same time you broadcast your power towards the( pigs in a blanket) white men.

Your are correct. Sometimes a woman wants slow deep passion. And the other time she wants to be fucked hard and deep so she knows her place.

KrissyKat, you have some beautiful breast a bbc would love to fondle, sweet looking pussy. I would love to eat. Sink my tongue and long thick bbc deep into.

To answer your questions, it would have to be what, when, where. The environment setting. Is it going to be hard deep fucking( putting a woman in her place) if she's married/ boyfriend...as she puts him in his place while being enticed by bbc.
The situation...will it be a fuck or love making in progress? Either way the woman must always be pleased, if she wants to be satisfied, she can fuck a white/ asian guy because she really won't feel anything, be stretched or be sore the following day.
Opps pardon me, my name is Amren... What's yours?

To answer your questions, it would have to be what, when, where. The environment setting. Is it going to be hard deep fucking( putting a woman in her place) if she's married/ boyfriend...as she puts him in his place while being enticed by bbc.
The situation...will it be a fuck or love making in progress? Either way the woman must always be pleased, if she wants to be satisfied, she can fuck a white/ asian guy because she really won't feel anything, be stretched or be sore the following day.
Opps pardon me, my name is Amren... What's yours?
I messaged you

Back