Good places in Vegas for BBC?

MrE

Male
Gold Member
Hey everyone. My girlfriend and I will be in Vegas at the end of the month. We are both looking to let loose while out there and wanted to see if anyone knows of any good bars/clubs or adult social clubs in or around the strip that Black men might frequent more than others.

There are a ton of clubs in all of the hotels, so I don't even know where to start looking with those. Did some research and found two adult clubs near the area called Green Door and Red Rooster. Anyone here have any experience with those places?

Be careful about the strip clubs in Vegas. They want you to leave the plastic with them and when some guy comes over whether you take a lap dance or not you get charged. Lucky for us we did a little research and found this out before we went. Just be careful.

Be careful about the strip clubs in Vegas. They want you to leave the plastic with them and when some guy comes over whether you take a lap dance or not you get charged. Lucky for us we did a little research and found this out before we went. Just be careful.

Oh we are not going to any strip clubs while in Vegas. I meant trying to find normal clubs and such that Black men might frequent more than others on the strip.

It's good if you can make contact with someone before you go. Meet them out at the bar or nightclub. Don't just leave it to chance.

I would like to know good places in pa/ny/nj in these areas my wife and I could go to meet some BBC bulls that are interested in a mature wife

Back