Good places in st louis to pick up a bbc?

Searches on here for a while now through the search feature and posts of my own for st louis area bbc. Seems like not many bulls from that area. Any good bars or clubs to run into some?

There are PLENTY of us in STL. There’s just not many single women or couples that are serious. There are lots of fakes so if you’re really serious, reach out to some of us.

Searches on here for a while now through the search feature and posts of my own for st louis area bbc. Seems like not many bulls from that area. Any good bars or clubs to run into some?

In stl

I'm in St louis bro

Back