Good or bad idea..?

BethanyJames

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
So my gf and I have had experience with the cuckold lifestyle. (White only and I didn’t get to watch) But right now she thinks when I want her to do this, it’s because I’m not attracted to her. I’ve tried to explain to her it’s about her. And seeing her with a huge full BBC.

She knows that I actually want to suck a black cock. It’s a new fantasy for me and I actually found a guy on here and did it... 😑 Wasn’t sure I actually could but I liked it. A lot. (I haven’t told her) I want part of this now to be him having a playful dominance over me as well.

Anyway, Im floating around the idea of having him come over tonight. Cooking on the grill for both of them and if she isn’t feeling it, I think that it would be hot enough if he fucked my face in front of my girlfriend... let me know what you guys think.....

Or should I be patient and wait? If I invite him over she will probably end up liking it. But she might not?

I can advise you to talk a lot and openly about this desire with your girlfriend!!
You must at least reach it to tolerate your desire ( even if you don’t find it exciting ) , because otherwise your relationship may be ruined as a result!!

I can advise you to talk a lot and openly about this desire with your girlfriend!!
You must at least reach it to tolerate your desire ( even if you don’t find it exciting ) , because otherwise your relationship may be ruined as a result!!
Just tell her you are Gay and you cheated on her with a Gay black guy. Be honest. You and a majority of the white guys on this site try to push your SO into it so you can suck black dick and get fucked by those DL wannabe Bulls on here. Call it being dominated lol. GAY!!!

You state that you 2 have experience in the cuck likestyle and the white only i didn't get to watch WTF is that all about sounds like she cheated on you and you found out but have not brought it up to her.

So my gf and I have had experience with the cuckold lifestyle. (White only and I didn’t get to watch) But right now she thinks when I want her to do this, it’s because I’m not attracted to her. I’ve tried to explain to her it’s about her. And seeing her with a huge full BBC.

She knows that I actually want to suck a black cock. It’s a new fantasy for me and I actually found a guy on here and did it... 😑 Wasn’t sure I actually could but I liked it. A lot. (I haven’t told her) I want part of this now to be him having a playful dominance over me as well.

Anyway, Im floating around the idea of having him come over tonight. Cooking on the grill for both of them and if she isn’t feeling it, I think that it would be hot enough if he fucked my face in front of my girlfriend... let me know what you guys think.....

Or should I be patient and wait? If I invite him over she will probably end up liking it. But she might not?

I think you have to be patient and honest with tour GF. Try to explain her what you feel. Spend Time to have fun with tour GF and this guys like very good friends.

Dude you sooo cheated on your girl... just face it... you gay or at worst.. you Bi...Tell her "honey I know we talked about you getting a big black cock but I couldnt help myself"
Be honest if not what is the point of being in the lifestyle

Back