Good new addition to this forum

PokeahotassNL

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We consider my wife to be a hotwife and do love that kind of lifestyle. We are not turned on by some of the more extreme cuckold things, but we also know that there are many ways to live the hotwife and or cuckold lifestyle. There is something for everybody.

We started as swingers, moved to hotwife and now we have a more open relationship. My wife is besides me 'black-only' and we both have our solo dates with others.

We love this forum and always nice to read about other experiences, most important thing is to respect each other and all the different choices people make.

We consider my wife to be a hotwife and do love that kind of lifestyle. We are not turned on by some of the more extreme cuckold things, but we also know that there are many ways to live the hotwife and or cuckold lifestyle. There is something for everybody.

We started as swingers, moved to hotwife and now we have a more open relationship. My wife is besides me 'black-only' and we both have our solo dates with others.

We love this forum and always nice to read about other experiences, most important thing is to respect each other and all the different choices people make.
once I get my passport I want to go see you and hang out with you sexy woman ;)

@DutchCouple: If this thread`s title refers to the (new) sub forum the thread has been posted to, i can nothing but second it! :)

The only thing to add would ImO be a "sticky" thread on top of the forum entries started by an admin with an explanation of what belongs here (in the "HotWife Lifestyle" forum) and what doesn`t. That is not self-describing as long as we keep following the "old tradition" within this forum that "makes" two persons have the same term to describe different things at times and have two different terms for the same thing at other times.

Some kind of an "Adult Lifestyle Dictionary" or glossary (containing definitions for terms related to lifestyles of special interest within the scope of the B2w forums, in particular) would be nice too. ;)

Agreed, big thanks to B2W for starting the "Hotwife" sub-category. It will be a good fit for what many couples are into.

:)

Back