Going on a trip for work

WELL I EVERY BODY IS LIKE ME THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING US HOW DID IT GO, did you meet and most importantly did you fuck you get to enjoy yourself,is hubby an unknowing cuckold now or will you tell him he is one,

So im going on a trip for work and it happens to be about an hour away from a man i been talking to, he wants to meet but im so nervous as this would be my first time meeting him and im also on here discreetly, we have been talking for a few months on cam and everything so i know he is real and all that im just so nervous does any one especially the more experienced women on here have any advice for me? thanks in advance
meet in a very public space - starbucks or the coffee shop in your hotel to make sure all is OK.
If you are going to play (and it sounds like that is your intent) be sure you lock the door to your room after he come in.
If he does not provide you with a very recent ******* test, make sure he is covered - you will need to make sure you have them.
then enjoy yourself and fuc his brains out! :lips:

For several years I paid my bills making very generous gentlemen very happy so I have more experience with 1st encounters than most
Contact me directly if you what to chat.

So im going on a trip for work and it happens to be about an hour away from a man i been talking to, he wants to meet but im so nervous as this would be my first time meeting him and im also on here discreetly, we have been talking for a few months on cam and everything so i know he is real and all that im just so nervous does any one especially the more experienced women on here have any advice for me? thanks in advance
Are you married?

Back