Going no where fast.

Feelitout

Male
From
AR, US
Going no where fast. How do I find the local alphas and even local females who are interested in helping create spice that are local? I’m looking for females willing to friend my wife and guide her into the lifestyle. Also needing males who can hang out as my friend and see if she takes a liking. No games. If attraction is started then it leads where it leads. If feelings build then I am to be treated like I’m not there and you build the relationship. Pretty simple but so many flakes here. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Going no where fast. How do I find the local alphas and even local females who are interested in helping create spice that are local? I’m looking for females willing to friend my wife and guide her into the lifestyle. Also needing males who can hang out as my friend and see if she takes a liking. No games. If attraction is started then it leads where it leads. If feelings build then I am to be treated like I’m not there and you build the relationship. Pretty simple but so many flakes here. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Where do u live

That question really makes no sense. You don’t think alphas and the wives husbands can’t be friends? Gives even more access and options to the alpha. She finds black men attractive. Gives her a chance to ease into it and if all friends the possibilities are endless.

Yes exactly. See she’s not the kind of woman you’d meet at the bar. If your friends then you are around.. bbq’s, hang outs, campfires.. puts her more at ease. More relaxed atmosphere. Little different then just meeting in a hotel room and notching another mark on the belt. More long term lifestyle

You can't even hear what I'm saying. AND you have no experience. I've helped more than a few husbands bring their wives in the lifestyle. Listen. Or you're going to be going nowhere fast for a long time.

Your plan is FLAWED.
You have a male profile.
You want an Alpha BBC male to become your friend (on the off chance he might get to fuck your wife).

If you're looking for quality people and quality relationships, you need to get your wife involved. Set up a couples profile. Probably one a swingers site. Especially if you haven't mentioned the BBC part of your fantasy to her. Chat with people online. Get to know their fantasies, let them know yours. Meet for drinks or coffee, to check for chemistry.

I hear and appreciate what your trying to help with. Again it’s her fantasy to. You keep saying talk to her about it. What part of she asked me to find someone are you not getting. Yes it says male on the profile. I’m the one on here most the time. She doesn’t go out much and we have children we have to work around. There’s no might to it. She will see and visit before we ever meet so if it comes to that friending, the attraction will already be there. It’s just about letting her get comfortable and working up to it.

Back