Gloryhole.

I built one several years ago which was a really nice one. I took a closet door off and put hinges on a piece of 1/4" thick density fiberboard. Cut a hole in it and painted it black with chaulkboard paint so we could write things on it. Absolutely loved it. I am not in the relationship anymore and so the door sits idol :( I have always had a fetish that a hotwife would bring her cuckold to my house and they would service me through the door having never met me. I guess that will remain a fantasy

My hub introduced me to them back in Orlando in ‘85,,,by the early ‘90’s I made a couple of videos and introduced the glory hole to the web, altogether I made five GH videos in between my interracial Cuckold videos before I retired. Now it’s my hubs age and poor health I can’t even go to them for fear of bringing COVID home to him, so,,,I did but I don’t no more,,,damn! Miss the holes, instant cock with no bullshit, spend about two hours, suck 5 to 10 cocks, maybe fuck one or two, then go finish the shopping and get dinner started. A lot of women here (Portland), saw the benefits of them holes, I had a Yahoo club where we would get together and balance our schedules, nothing worse than having to fight for cock, but if we organized it, announced who was gonna be where on what days, then there was always plenty to go around,,,one of the greatest times of my life.

My hub introduced me to them back in Orlando in ‘85,,,by the early ‘90’s I made a couple of videos and introduced the glory hole to the web, altogether I made five GH videos in between my interracial Cuckold videos before I retired. Now it’s my hubs age and poor health I can’t even go to them for fear of bringing COVID home to him, so,,,I did but I don’t no more,,,damn! Miss the holes, instant cock with no bullshit, spend about two hours, suck 5 to 10 cocks, maybe fuck one or two, then go finish the shopping and get dinner started. A lot of women here (Portland), saw the benefits of them holes, I had a Yahoo club where we would get together and balance our schedules, nothing worse than having to fight for cock, but if we organized it, announced who was gonna be where on what days, then there was always plenty to go around,,,one of the greatest times of my life.
Yes. I understand completely. I'm thinking about getting a room and making my own gloryhole, just to see what may happen

18 year old black studs/bulls should be by law dumping their huge warm thick loads,in white fertile ovulating white married mothers.
Mandatory for every white women over 18 to receive bull 🐂 sperm deep their womb and fertilising their egg.

18 year old black studs/bulls should be by law dumping their huge warm thick loads,in white fertile ovulating white married mothers.
Mandatory for every white women over 18 to receive bull 🐂 sperm deep their womb and fertilising their egg.
After a few generations there‘d be no lily white women left, everybody would be the same bland color, this is probably how the “grays” became all one color,,,they also appear to have lost their genitals! I guess that’s what happens when blacks no longer have white women to fuck, their genitals say “fuck this *******, I’m outta here (“if you don’t use it, you lose it”), and they leave for another planet to populate, then it starts all over. So in closing,,,we need to keep making alabaster white women for black men to fuck,,,and it goes without saying we need the white men to support them while they fuck their black bulls,,,”if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”!!! LOL

I want that so bad !
You’re kidding right? A webmaster that first saw my work coined the name “Multi-Orgasmic Mary” and it stuck,,,however, for a long time many referred to me as “Glory Hole Mary”. My hub took me to my first one back in ‘85,,,I started selling my “Glory Hole” videos all over the world back in the early ‘90’s, so being in Australia is no excuse for not knowing that (you guys drive on the wrong side of the road, your toilets circle the drain the opposite way, for all I know your VCR’s do too, which means I’d look like I was sucking cock and putting sperm back into them, then the video machine would spit out money to me, LOL), although people born in ‘95 are 29 now and definitely at a stage in their life when they might give em a try, now that they’re aware of them,,,you’re welcome, LOL! I’m one of the early amateur interracial hotwives. But even though I didn’t invent it, I’m like the Bettie Page of Glory Holes!!!

Last edited:
Back