Give GF BBC dildo?

21M 20F college I’ve wanted to watch my gf w bbç for so long. We’ve talked a lot recently about it and I got her a 10.5in bbc dildo to surprise her with. We RP sharing her with my white friend a decent amount and she knows I have bbc cuckold fetsih but we never talk about it. Should i give it to her, what do you think?

So me and my gf have discussed sharing her for a while with my white friend and RP it. Recently she found some interracial cuckold stuff on my computer and was mad but got over it. Yesterday she was blindfolded and asked me to use the dildo I got her. I told her it was 10.5inch and thicker then me (I’m 8.5in). She has no idea it is black tho. I used it on hee and this is the fastest I’ve ever seen her cum and the way the bbc was stretching her was amazing. After she came she wanted to see it and got upset that it was black because of what she found before. What do you think? Will she want it again

Put your dick in with it and DP her next time, then get her to tell you how much she loves being fucked by big black cock while you're watching

If you are already RP her being fucked by another, you have already handled the hard part. Using a blindfold is great for RP. Lay her on her back and lay beside her. Whisper in her ear as if you were laying w her as another man explores her body. Run your hand along her body and take time to make sure she is ready and wet for your toy. Have her spread her legs wide and tell her your friend is going to enter her. Warn her that he’s larger than she is use to, but you know she will like it. Start very slow, letting her feel how the larger toy stretches her out. Then fuck her well.
If you want to add in the cuck side, follow up w your cock and let her feel the difference. Once she gets hooked on big cock, she will ask for it often.

Attachments

• 10853052-C9F0-477C-916C-CB34BB7F3C1A.jpeg
    10853052-C9F0-477C-916C-CB34BB7F3C1A.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 189
I've just DPd the Mrs with the aid of a 10 inch dildo, while I was fucking her she told me the black cock was going to cum in her and she wanted me to suck it all out so I pulled my cock out and sucked her pussy while she came in my mouth imagining I was eating the cum while the big black cock was still inside her , she will be ready for the real thing soon and has already hinted she will be on the lookout for a suitable stud when we go to Mexico

It took years! From detailed stories to role playing her taking big black cock while I suck her clit!! It's ben a hell of a ride!
Looks like she's loving being stuffed with BBC, dressed up with her legs wide open ready to take every inch! There's room inside for you too, slide it in next time and give her 2 cocks

Back