Girth & Stretch pictures

It's been a long time since I visited. But I had to stop by and see my fave thread!

As the self-appointed princess of girth, there's nothing sexier than watching my tight little lips get stretched around a long, fat, hard, girthy black cock! :bounce: Sometimes I think maybe I have a problem...

View attachment 4441289
I don’t think you have a problem at all! I also love watching your tight little lips getting stretched by a bi THICK black cock!

Thread for Girth of BBC in white.......one of my fav'sView attachment 106358
PHWWRRRRROAAAAAAWWW!!!!!!

That's one ultra-wide staggeringly beautiful black cockshaft stretching those overstretched cock-clinging drawn-out shapely lovelips there!!

The view of the gorgeously interthrust genitals is so deliciously wankworthy it quite takes my breath away.

It's exactly the view I crave and always get of my young black buddy's monster erection when he's fucking my wonderfully eager ex-wife in the missionary position and he lifts his super-sexy trunk into the upright position for me to perv over the drama of his opening penetration of her, followed by the *******-looking balls-deep manly lungings of his beautiful babymaker into her welcoming overstretched vagina.

Sighhhhh.....................................................

Last edited:
Back