Girth & Stretch pictures

Trying to save his wife's pussy from her Bull's massive throbbing cock! :sex:View attachment 1039308
tumblr_mncxn1oSyS1s2fe1go1_1280.jpg
See that? Instead of reacting, "Why is he wearing a condom?" Let that gifted cocksman fill that rubber...carefully withdrawing it from her gaping womanhood. Present it to her, let her eyes widen with the weight of the load, prove to her how healthy he is, her palm holding the heft of his seed as her other fingers unroll the latex off of his glistening shaft. Her nose will never lie, any unhealthyness will alarm her sense of smell immediately. But, when she is convinced his massive balls are producing wholesome fresh semen, you'll never see a rubber come between them again. It is worth it to be sure.

Thread for Girth of BBC in white.......one of my fav'sView attachment 106358

Looks identical to a picture we have of Pam and Edwin that very first time Edwin blackened her!
The only difference being, as we've written elsewhere on this site, "Edwin positioned himself between Pam's legs, grasped her right waist in his left hand, his massive big black cock in his right and guided it to her waiting and wanton swollen horny wet pussy!" The differences in the two pics consequently are, Edwin's cock is definately thicker and you can see a portion of his hand holding his massive black cock with just the head of it burried in Pam's pussy! I recall him holding it in there after his first thrust to calm Pam's protest that it hurt, and to allow her pussy lips to adjust to its new found visitor! He did the same thing after his second thrust, only this time he managed to drive home about 4 or 5 inches, again just holding it there for the same reason! After several more attempts Pam was able to accommodate the entire length and girth of her new found playmate, after which they fucked their brains out!

P.S. Did I mention that both Pam and Edwin orgasmed several times from the first time Edwin's big black cock first touched Pam's pussy up until the time he managed to shove it all into her?

Last edited:
Back