Girth & Stretch pictures

Love this thread, it just highlights the need for these studs to have our wives. It’s there to see in pictures and video, and once you see what these guys give, you just need to realise and accept.

No words needed, it’s just all very plain to see and understand.

There is no way you would ever think you could please your wife after seeing her take this.
Anyone who sees their wife take a cock like this must accept your relationship is now different, and if you love your wife you must encourage her to see her bull more if you want a happy wife
Jeez. With so many whitebois out there who are still in denial they need to see this beautiful vid.

Thread for Girth of BBC in white.......one of my fav'sView attachment 106358
No wonder! That shot is HOT!!!!

And, don't forget, when that awesome black stud gets to ejaculate, the shaft and root of his already massive erection are going to undergo an increase in girth of between one and two inches.

I trust that BBC-loving wife knew that at the initial penetration stage of the fuck. If she didn't she would have been given the mom of all object lessons on how grossly and painfully the vagina and vulva are stretched during the delivery of a baby's head and shoulders and trunk during childbirth.

My ex, who has given birth to three of my similarly huge-cocked young black buddy's 8 to 9lb babies, tells me that during labor she actually looks forward to the pain of the stretching of her vulva over his babies heads when they are "crowning" because it reminds her, in a measure, of the pain she experiences when he drives his orgasmically-expanded cockroot into her to ejaculate in her as deeply as he can---which is between 8 and 9 inches.

How she still manages to orgasm so wildly on and milk his massively expanded ejaculating cock beats me.

I guess it's a case of Perfect Love casting out Pain. As in childbirth itself.

Back