Girls getting Blacked!

This looks like my wife sliding down Dan's big black dick yesterday during the playoff games. She told me after he left last night that she like his big dick because it always stretched her pussy back open every time he fuck her. And he always tells her he likes her little pussy because its always tight even during the gangbang a few weeks ago.

Wanted to show you guys a happy interracial marriage between a black man and white woman in Sims 4, unfortunately Electronic Arts don't really favor black men even in fashion as there is literally no clothes for black men just white guy clothes which annoys the hell out of me as a casual gamer.🤦🏿‍♂️😒
Anyway, keep being awesome everyone.😎

Wanted to show you guys a happy interracial marriage between a black man and white woman in Sims 4, unfortunately Electronic Arts don't really favor black men even in fashion as there is literally no clothes for black men just white guy clothes which annoys the hell out of me as a casual gamer.🤦🏿‍♂️😒
Anyway, keep being awesome everyone.😎
I’ve been with a lot of black men, family men, who dressed like business men, management, plaid shirts and khakis, or military,,,what do you consider black apparel,,,hoodies, basketball jerseys, hi dollar sports footwear? That’s stereo typical,,,maybe it’s me, but I was never attracted to that (for lack of another word), “Thug Life” style,,,please don’t accuse me of liking black men that act like white men,,,im drawn towards stable men, when I met my hub back in the ‘80’s in Florida he was literally living the serious thug life,,,like sitting in a room in Miami with two Columbians with Mac 10’s and Uzi’s behind him, while the guy he was facing handed him kilos of Columbian marching powder,,,when my hub was 17 he was released from reform school after a year and seven months, in three months he was part of a triad of leaders of a gang that had 63 members, he actually used them to collect debts for the local mob, by 24 he was in Brooklyn and joined the Italian America Civil Liberty Union,,,the he found out it was run by Columbo (the Don of one of the five families), he left after Columbo got assassinated. Then rode with the Warlocks motorcycle gang. It took me seven years to where we drove down the road and didn’t worry about the cops. So for me I was about to seek thugs when I just went to all that trouble to civilize my own man,,,oddly enough it was me actually seeing him, and how he handled himself in that other life (of which all the statutes of limitation have run out on by the way), that made me feel confident that he could protect me in any situation that might come up living this alternative lifestyle. So in a sense I used it, but made a conscious decision not to “chose” it,,,like the way I made that rhyme? LOL

I’ve been with a lot of black men, family men, who dressed like business men, management, plaid shirts and khakis, or military,,,what do you consider black apparel,,,hoodies, basketball jerseys, hi dollar sports footwear? That’s stereo typical,,,maybe it’s me, but I was never attracted to that (for lack of another word), “Thug Life” style,,,please don’t accuse me of liking black men that act like white men,,,im drawn towards stable men, when I met my hub back in the ‘80’s in Florida he was literally living the serious thug life,,,like sitting in a room in Miami with two Columbians with Mac 10’s and Uzi’s behind him, while the guy he was facing handed him kilos of Columbian marching powder,,,when my hub was 17 he was released from reform school after a year and seven months, in three months he was part of a triad of leaders of a gang that had 63 members, he actually used them to collect debts for the local mob, by 24 he was in Brooklyn and joined the Italian America Civil Liberty Union,,,the he found out it was run by Columbo (the Don of one of the five families), he left after Columbo got assassinated. Then rode with the Warlocks motorcycle gang. It took me seven years to where we drove down the road and didn’t worry about the cops. So for me I was about to seek thugs when I just went to all that trouble to civilize my own man,,,oddly enough it was me actually seeing him, and how he handled himself in that other life (of which all the statutes of limitation have run out on by the way), that made me feel confident that he could protect me in any situation that might come up living this alternative lifestyle. So in a sense I used it, but made a conscious decision not to “chose” it,,,like the way I made that rhyme? LOL
P.S. what does it matter anyway, wouldn’t any captures you may have made have them in a nude or semi nude condition?

Back