Girls getting Blacked!

I agree with everything you said until you got to astrology,,,I find that although it can be fun, and it’s nice to use zodiac signs as a representative mark on your possessions, you can’t really make judgments based on them , to wit: my husband’s third wife was exactly what you described, plus a whole lot more, she was a Gemini,,,however, I’ve been with my husband 38 years,,,and he too is a Gemini,,,so,,,
No it's just that the two Geminis of come across in life have always been either low-key jerks in some way not once have I ever met a Gemini who didn't become a jerk overtime, however that's not really the point here it mainly comes down to us finding true love & happiness while also coming up in the world all while staying true to ourselves etcetera.

Nat Turnher the lucky black man who dated Joy "Stacy Adams" Mulligan years ago if his old tattoo of her wasn't obvious, he's still doing well for himself after their break up. Assuming his falling out with her is similar to my would've been good friendship with her, anyway I have no idea what his new current chest tattoo is, but at least he's pleasuring fine white women.

View attachment 5495069View attachment 5495070View attachment 5495071
My theory is that he was that ideal boyfriend that she failed to realize it, due to her egotistical self-absorbed behavior. At this point I'm just speculating because from what I've seen so far he seems like a pretty good guy, no matter her loss a white woman's gold.

Back