Girls getting Blacked!

I get the same
A disorganized mess to where we got to sort out decent photos of black men and white women from white men and black women.
Which I'm not too fond of seeing in the modern television shows always showing a white guy with a black woman, when it should be the other way around. Not to be mean or anything, just asking for a black man and white woman to get their fair share of interracial couple hype without it being portrayed as something negative.
Like "Dude, let the cool white woman become Queen of Spades without negative lighting." same as a black man hooking up with a white woman upon becoming successful in life.
Modern media so quick to make a white man look good with a possibly self-hating black woman, to the point where your pissed like "what the fuck!? Really!?"

White women, don't fly that Confederate flag nor wear on it clothes because that automatically means you you don't like black men etcetera. Just something to keep in mind if you plan on becoming a Queen of Spades, I mean c'mon nobody wants to live a boring life.

Ladies, imagine this scenario. You show up at your local gym & see the hot straight good black cop, hot black firefighter, hot black mailman, hot emergency medical technician & the hot doctor at the gym how long will you be at the gym? 💜♠️
tumblr_0fd599b2f10a75c1a9a1c095fc055df2_c00bc1ec_400.jpg

Back