Girls getting Blacked!

tumblr_nanlkzJjAq1rh0602o2_r1_500.gif

Mmmmmm you have a lot of catching up to do

You're right about that.. I'm already 4 pages behind here and then checking out where I left off before, it goes all the way back to page 252.. so yes, I gotta get caught up with you.

Something else I need to say is that you know how much I absolutely love the "IR Kissing photo's" so I want to that you for all of them..

You're right about that.. I'm already 4 pages behind here and then checking out where I left off before, it goes all the way back to page 252.. so yes, I gotta get caught up with you.

yes...I have been on a posting binge here lately...not sure why...got a folder ready for the end of the week..more kissing and a little of everything and it is to big and already know it....got one ready for the weekend with your favorite positions in it...got another club folder ready...and another hardcore one...think I have 5 folders ready to post....just trying to hold off and give others some posting space/time...and still doing my own site daily!.....come to think of it, you haven't been there in a while either..........Is Calvin over doing it?.......I will burn out on the posting soon enough....as the weather gets nicer outside

but back to you being behind...yes you are

Last edited:
Back