Girlfriend Agrees To Cuck Me With Limits

Shecamefirst

Male
Gold Member
My 30 year old girlfriend has agreed to cuck me. She has cheated in the past but this will be the first time I can watch.

The issue is that she only wants to meet a bull offline. We started dating before tinder and she doesn't like online dating.

I want to keep our lifestyle private from work/family, but I need to find a bull for her in person.

What is the easiest way to find a bull offline?

Do you have any military bases near you. the have lots of young, mid age and senior black men around them. Most of the clubs that are near there have blacks in them. Just have her dress sexy and go for drinks on a night they have music. I'm sure she will find someone that strikes her fancy.

My 30 year old girlfriend has agreed to cuck me. She has cheated in the past but this will be the first time I can watch.

The issue is that she only wants to meet a bull offline. We started dating before tinder and she doesn't like online dating.

I want to keep our lifestyle private from work/family, but I need to find a bull for her in person.

The danger of trying to find a random guy offline to use as a bull is the fact that he may not be lifestyle minded at all. Sure he would have sex with your woman but in his mind he will not care for your presence or your fantasies he just wants to bang your woman. Yes people do get lucky and find guys out in about who will readily participate in lifestyle action but are not interested in being a lifestyle bull and take full consideration of why you folks are in the lifestyle at all.

Yes, sympathise with original poster's wife. Mine same. A lot of distrust of online just because of the uncertainty. Perhaps I'm not a cuck in the conventional sense described here, but the biggest successes I have had are with seemingly innocent but real-life introductions, interactions, and the two liaisons I've experienced with my wife have always been that way.

I think the conveyance of trust might be a big part to opening the door and building a foundational bridge tha she can then take baby steps on. But you can't expect it to just happen. No matter how you meet the prospective, your wife will put more trust in him if you introduce him without mentioning online (in my experience).

That said, I've never been bold enough to do the full-on threesome/classic cuck kind of thing. Typically it escalates to an occasional private extra marital thing after meeting him a few times, and some sexy talk in the bed, and yes black dildo (and give it a name, and do role play that its her lover, BF etc!) does help get rid of the shock factor of it all...

Good luck!

Get her an ankle bracelet with the queen of spades emblem on it or a tattoo (permanent or non perm) take her somewhere out of your town . The sexy black studs will catch on and come up to her!

Back