GF taking BBC for my bday present

Robjdog

Male
Gold Member
So the gf has a BBC obsession. She asked how I would feel if she took a BBC as my bday gift and filmed it for me. I was surprised, yet very intrigued as I feel this is a great idea. Anyone think bdays and holidays are off limits or think like I do, that’s it’s absolutely thoughtful?

Well, if it's for YOUR birthday, she should fuck a BBC in front of you, not just offer to take pictures, or video. She should get into 69 position, with her on top, and the BBC should fuck her, inches from your face. You should be able to lick her clit, and if he strokes a little too far, and slides out of her pussy, his Big Black Cock, covered in her juices might just "accidentally" slide into your mouth. But even if that doesn't happen, you are sure to get a VERY fresh Cream Pie when they finish!

That's my idea of a birthday present! Although video will suffice if she's not willing to fuck him in front of you.

Well, if it's for YOUR birthday, she should fuck a BBC in front of you, not just offer to take pictures, or video. She should get into 69 position, with her on top, and the BBC should fuck her, inches from your face. You should be able to lick her clit, and if he strokes a little too far, and slides out of her pussy, his Big Black Cock, covered in her juices might just "accidentally" slide into your mouth. But even if that doesn't happen, you are sure to get a VERY fresh Cream Pie when they finish!

That's my idea of a birthday present! Although video will suffice if she's not willing to fuck him in front of you.
Or go to a club together

Attachments

• IMG_1986.mp4
    2.3 MB
If I could have that for a birthday present, I’d be on cloud 9, and I promise you, there’s nothing material you could give me in place of that which would make me any happier. Some guys should be so lucky.

My wife loves giving me a special treat on special days like my birthday. I get to watch her suck several black cocks for my birthday to completion knowing she hasn’t and won’t suck my dick, it’s been almost 10 years since I last came in her mouth or felt it wrapped around my dick.

Most of the time, our anniversary is usually all about fucking and chastity, she tries very hard to do a double as she knows how much I enjoy watching her take it in both ends at the same time with my cock sitting there exposed locked up. She is trying to set up more of a gang bang for our next anniversary but that’s been a feat to make happen, we’ve tried several times with poor results/no shows.

So the gf has a BBC obsession. She asked how I would feel if she took a BBC as my bday gift and filmed it for me. I was surprised, yet very intrigued as I feel this is a great idea. Anyone think bdays and holidays are off limits or think like I do, that’s it’s absolutely thoughtful?
I think your a lucky man my friend... I'm curious to see what she looks like now...:unsure:

Back