Gf loves black men

I found out she chucked me on our first date. She was nervous about the date and decided to have sex with her ex before I picked her up to calm her nerves. She had not planned on us having sex the first date but I wound up eating her pussy full of his cum and fucking her. I just thought she was really turned on and wet. She liked me and wanted to be honest and told me the truth the next morning when we woke up together in my bed.

• Love
Reactions: wit
I found out she chucked me on our first date. She was nervous about the date and decided to have sex with her ex before I picked her up to calm her nerves. She had not planned on us having sex the first date but I wound up eating her pussy full of his cum and fucking her. I just thought she was really turned on and wet. She liked me and wanted to be honest and told me the truth the next morning when we woke up together in my bed.
We’re you super excited to know and also surprised? More surprised to hear her confession of the truth that proved how much she liked you…

My girl told me she wanted to see me suck her black bull, contemplating it.
:rolleyes:
I knew this ******* was coming. It's the same ol' s.hit.
Show some pics, talk about how she loves black men and how good that ass is, then casually mention you want to suck dick.
Is there even a gf here? Your moniker says your 'ex' cucked you.

Back