Getting Stretched.

Thats what it took to "convert" me! It's not the length of a man's cock that pleases a woman... it's how wide it is, & more black men use stretching open
a white girls pussy as the easiest way to make her a slut! My fiance watched his well-hung friend wriggle his giant cock into me, & everone heard my low
groan as he pushed it deeper. Loud wet noises didn't drown them out! After seeing me totally submit to those beautiful black men, he accepted the fact that I was always meant to be submissive to black bulls!

I know what you mean

Attachments

• 20200530_142243.jpg
    20200530_142243.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 165
  • 20200602_065454.jpg
    20200602_065454.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 173
It's a common misconception that tighten pussies are a status symbol or better. I find the exact opposite to be true. Don't you want the BEST for your bitch?
The biggest and best cocks stretching her pussy out to accommodate them?
A tight cunt is an un loved, un used cunt. A cunt no one wants to spend time on.
Where as a loose cunt has attention of the most expensive biggest dildos and the largest BBC.

Not me but I am trying to see what my husband and bulls would see if if had some neatly trimmed hair on my pussy. It has been smooth for as long as I can remember. Okay I decided to add one of me. See smooth. I really do not think my husband or bulls would mind either way as long as it was neat. View attachment 3366034View attachment 3366035View attachment 3366036
Love a smooth pussy but have to admit the second picture is really hot! Oh wait, what if we saw one of your smooth pussy with cum leaking out?

Back