Getting closer to real BBC

I bought my wife some ‘Slut for BBC’ panties the other day. I was a little nervous to tell her. But after she had a ******* I told her that her fantasy black lover had told me to buy her those and he wanted me to text him pics of her wearing them. She was all in! Then I told her I want her to wear those panties under her skirt when we go to the store where a black guy works who really makes her pussy wet. She said she would. I told her to imagine if the black guy knew she was wearing them how he would react. She didn’t say anything, but she was extra orgasmic that night wth the BBC dildo deep in her. It’s only a matter of time...View attachment 2720613
Would love to be her first!

I bought my wife some ‘Slut for BBC’ panties the other day. I was a little nervous to tell her. But after she had a ******* I told her that her fantasy black lover had told me to buy her those and he wanted me to text him pics of her wearing them. She was all in! Then I told her I want her to wear those panties under her skirt when we go to the store where a black guy works who really makes her pussy wet. She said she would. I told her to imagine if the black guy knew she was wearing them how he would react. She didn’t say anything, but she was extra orgasmic that night wth the BBC dildo deep in her. It’s only a matter of time...View attachment 2720613
Good for you and her and the all the BBC that’s going to get your wife!

It’s taking a lot of convincing on my part just to get her to this stage. I think her agreeing to wear these panties around black guys who make her pussy wet is a big step. What do you guys think?View attachment 2723768
Just yesterday she wore these panties under a short black dress. I told her to put them on so we could go see her “boy friend” that’s what we call the black stud she likes who works at a store near us. She really got into it constantly checking her look in the mirror before we left and fixing her makeup and hair. I was getting hard watching her get ready. I told her good girl I want you to look nice for your Bull. She smiled, laughed and gave me a passionate kiss.

She was nervously looking around for him when we got to the store. I told her just imagine if he knew you had those panties on. I could really sense her sexual excitement. It turned out he wasn’t even there that day, but when we got home she flopped on the bed face down ass up and flashed her panties to me. When I checked her panties she had made a beautiful creamy mess in them! This feels like a big step. What do you Bulls, Cucks, and Hot Wives think? Let me know what you think my next steps should be?

Just yesterday she wore these panties under a short black dress. I told her to put them on so we could go see her “boy friend” that’s what we call the black stud she likes who works at a store near us. She really got into it constantly checking her look in the mirror before we left and fixing her makeup and hair. I was getting hard watching her get ready. I told her good girl I want you to look nice for your Bull. She smiled, laughed and gave me a passionate kiss.

She was nervously looking around for him when we got to the store. I told her just imagine if he knew you had those panties on. I could really sense her sexual excitement. It turned out he wasn’t even there that day, but when we got home she flopped on the bed face down ass up and flashed her panties to me. When I checked her panties she had made a beautiful creamy mess in them! This feels like a big step. What do you Bulls, Cucks, and Hot Wives think? Let me know what you think my next steps should be?
she's gonna be taking BBC soon and probably more than just him!!

Back