German Hotwife!

SnowPrincess

Female
From
Germany
Hi everyone!

My name is Anna, I am 30, I have been married for 8 years and have 3 ******* 2 of which are of mixed race. I am a teacher at a high school where I teach sociology and history. In my free time I am active as a volunteer at a local refugee shelter, participate in local politics (Manager for cultural and ethnic diversity), and I travel as much as possible. I am a very big supporter of African and Arab migration to Europe and actively try to legislate for it!

I look forward to meeting you all! Feel free to message me at anytime!

Hi everyone!

My name is Anna, I am 30, I have been married for 8 years and have 3 ******* 2 of which are of mixed race. I am a teacher at a high school where I teach sociology and history. In my free time I am active as a volunteer at a local refugee shelter, participate in local politics (Manager for cultural and ethnic diversity), and I travel as much as possible. I am a very big supporter of African and Arab migration to Europe and actively try to legislate for it!

Id love to meet such a sexy minded lady like you your words are very tempting for me I like a woman who can seduce my mind

Hi everyone!

Okay, you have just registered here and may have a view of what this site could be. The truth is it is all about sexual kinks for adults - which is not and can never be political in any way!

i understand that you are coming from an "alt-right" (or whatever it is called) background. Anyway, no matter what your intnetions are, don`t judge anything that you don`t understand nor even try to.

Have a nice day anyway.

I don't understand why the last poster would mention "Alt-Right Background"

Hopefully more positive people will respond to you in the Future
It has nothing to do with positiveness or negativity - just my perception. And of course i may be wrong. But... i assume most of the OP`s claims are misrepresentation. Noone with a background like "she" pretends to have would give a statement like "I am a very big supporter of African and Arab migration to Europe" almost like it was a fashion. Noone leaves their home and existance with no reason.

Hi everyone!

What would you say about IR sex in Germanyour. ...is it a taboo or

Back