German Couple on Holiday in USA searching for BBC´s !

Hey guys :)
we will be in USA in July for 3 weeks ... First Miami then NYC an then fly to California.

We would love to date BBC´s everywhere poosible for sex / gangbang :)

So please feel free to pm us please if you are interested in a white german BBC Bitch :)
I’m very interested in meeting. When you are in NYC . Reach out for me . Im 30 min away

Attachments

• F34F3E77-A0F4-4304-ACF7-C8B099C7681E.jpeg
    F34F3E77-A0F4-4304-ACF7-C8B099C7681E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
Thanks for all the replies - seems like we will have get her blacked quite often on our journey :)
We will be in Miami and Tampa from 1st to 8th of July - then in NYC for a couple of day and then fly to San Francisco, get a camper van and have a roadtrip to LA

So every bbc interested in meeting us please write a message :)

Seems we can gather 5-6 BBC‘s in NYC we would like to setup a gangbang.
Same in Mami :)

She already is excited - looks like the blonde white German bitch will get fucked her brains out ;)

Thanks for all the replies - seems like we will have get her blacked quite often on our journey :)
We will be in Miami and Tampa from 1st to 8th of July - then in NYC for a couple of day and then fly to San Francisco, get a camper van and have a roadtrip to LA

So every bbc interested in meeting us please write a message :)

Seems we can gather 5-6 BBC‘s in NYC we would like to setup a gangbang.
Same in Mami :)

She already is excited - looks like the blonde white German bitch will get fucked her brains out ;)
You should look up idowives on here. He is know for organising gangbangs around NYC I think

Back