Georgia

2xdexx

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I’m having no luck finding any hook ups in Georgia. Either they end up going ghost or it’s some dude pretending to be a couple. I’ve even had a couple change there minds because I have dreads (didn’t know that was a thing) just wanted to know if anyone else is having any luck meeting people in Georgia from this site

I’m having no luck finding any hook ups in Georgia. Either they end up going ghost or it’s some dude pretending to be a couple. I’ve even had a couple change there minds because I have dreads (didn’t know that was a thing) just wanted to know if anyone else is having any luck meeting people in Georgia from this site
I'm in villa Rica I've never been with a man I want to bad

Same here bruh, no luck and I have no dreads……no hair……lol …I’m single, no *******, ripped body, live alone, 9 in cock and can fuck all night! Still can’t meet anyone….guess that’s not what they are interested in! 😁…oh well, missing out!

Dude! I moved back to GA after living in NY 18yrs....been in the life since 2009....Honestly 3-5(or more) REAL dates per week with the HOTTEST....I'm goin on 10 mo. no action here...I think the problem is too focused on the BLJK/WHT....up northEVERYBODY IS A NI**A, respectfully and collectively....Here, folks still have twisted Jim Crowe mentality....The realization of we are all us.....gives more room for self and partner/play respect....smh....Yep, have to travel to play...Ugghgh

That’s crazy @2xdexx because of your hair style. It’s their loss! I have had two “No shows” on here as well. And I sense some of the women on here just want the “I’ve still got it factor!” To see if men find them attractive. Seems most are “Gay Whitemen” here on this site however it’s a free site so you get what you pay for and I am not paying for “Sh*t”! 🤣😂😅

Dude! I moved back to GA after living in NY 18yrs....been in the life since 2009....Honestly 3-5(or more) REAL dates per week with the HOTTEST....I'm goin on 10 mo. no action here...I think the problem is too focused on the BLJK/WHT....up northEVERYBODY IS A NI**A, respectfully and collectively....Here, folks still have twisted Jim Crowe mentality....The realization of we are all us.....gives more room for self and partner/play respect....smh....Yep, have to travel to play...Ugghgh
💯

It’s not just you. Seems like Georgia is dead. Everyone is in surrounding states.

Still looking?

Back