Georgia Thread

We may be in Atlanta for business in early March. We are interested in knowing some details of the Loft.
What kind of turn out fo they get for the Interracial night? Is it every Wed night? Any info is appreciated.

We may be in Atlanta for business in early March. We are interested in knowing some details of the Loft.
What kind of turn out fo they get for the Interracial night? Is it every Wed night? Any info is appreciated.
The turn out varies it a hot or miss usually 12-20 bodies a wed night, wish I weren't deploying would've love to meet yall

I want to start a trend hopefully it picks up or not, where you can start a thread dedicated to your state. But this thread is just dedicated to Single, couples, groups, etc... In or traveling through Georgia, it's to help and narrow down people those who are looking to meet or something else.

Where you from: Macon, Ga
Sex and relationship: male, single
Business: (I.e traveling, hosting, looking, event, etc) I'm looking for couple/single women
We go to Macon Ga, every year. Each time, I am hoping we can meet up with a nice BBC, who has the knowledge, to seduce my wife into fucking a black man. Haven't found one yet. But I keep hoping. We are a mature couple and she is very nice looking, a few extra lbs, but very fuckable !!!!!! Jim

We go to Macon Ga, every year. Each time, I am hoping we can meet up with a nice BBC, who has the knowledge, to seduce my wife into fucking a black man. Haven't found one yet. But I keep hoping. We are a mature couple and she is very nice looking, a few extra lbs, but very fuckable !!!!!! Jim
You should stop in Atlanta. Positive you will find what your looking for here.

When exactly in every year?

We have heard of The Loft but haven't made it there yet. The bbc night is Wednesday, correct? Have you had good luck there? Nice crowds? :) Jen
No, we haven't been there. Thanks for letting us know about Wednesday nights. Sounds like a good place to go. Is it hard to get there, from Macon, going North on I-75 ? Jim and Sue

Back