Georgia Bull Seeking

Women in Georgia, metro Atlanta aren’t going to do anything. All just curious, afraid to take that leap…here enjoy pics and videos . I mean damn , I don’t see how I could be rejected by everyone…..not ONE Hotwife or sexy woman that want and love BBC want me? Unbelievable lol

Women in Georgia, metro Atlanta aren’t going to do anything. All just curious, afraid to take that leap…here enjoy pics and videos . I mean damn , I don’t see how I could be rejected by everyone…..not ONE Hotwife or sexy woman that want and love BBC want me? Unbelievable lol
Bro to be honest a good portion of the women/couples in here aren’t what they seem. I Recommend you verify them offline through video chat or some other validation outside of this site to confirm your identity along with theirs. I’ve been tricked on here quite often so I’m sharing this knowledge with you.
To sum up my statement, I’m saying it could be the area you in but it sounds like they did you a huge solid by not wasting your time 😂

Bro to be honest a good portion of the women/couples in here aren’t what they seem. I Recommend you verify them offline through video chat or some other validation outside of this site to confirm your identity along with theirs. I’ve been tricked on here quite often so I’m sharing this knowledge with you.
To sum up my statement, I’m saying it could be the area you in but it sounds like they did you a huge solid by not wasting your time 😂
Absolutely Bruh! 💯…Everything chriss bredda I’m not missing out on anything. But, tricks are for *******…..just sayin….

Back