GB in PHX, Jan 2nd 2018

Cum one, Cum all, cum on, let’s have some fun.

This is a New Years resolution to have a GB. All are welcome, BBCs and plain old hard cocks, even cucks are welcome to join.

All we ask is that each of you know your place and roles. Don’t try to be a bull and then have performance anxiety, don’t be a cuck and try to pony up.

This will be held on a Tuesday later afternoon very early evening. We ask that you all;
> BYOB, and be willing to share please,
> Don’t bring *******,
> Do bring condoms, only men with recent STD test can go bareback,

She wants to three hole, and please 5 men at a time. That’s one in the mouth, one in the Vajaja, and one in the ass, with one in each hand.
She wants to be be covered in cum, and have cum dripping out of her holes.

————————————————————

Address and time will be revealed after you have qualified to be included.

To qualify you must either have a verified profile on this site, or you’ll need to send a picture of your face with a sign saying ‘I wanna attend your Gang Bang’ by email. Subject line ‘PHX New Year GB’.

Then I’ll call you to chat briefly with you to get the vibe for you.

Once qualified, on the day of the GB I will send you a text to your cell number, not a messenger app, between 12pm & 6pm. It will give you the exact address, which will be right off a Highway in a well lite area.

Safety, discretion, and cleanliness, is of the it most importance for us all as it ensure we’ll all feel at ease and able to enjoy this to the max.

Attachments

• 40D4E597-4B21-4009-A37F-729BB0F90D71.jpeg
    40D4E597-4B21-4009-A37F-729BB0F90D71.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 27
Back