GB group in Dallas seeks new couple/wives

Blackamoordfw

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
My friends and I love sharing white women together! Even better if their husbands are there to cheer them on or take pics/videos. We know there are a few newbies in DFW that would love to experience this so I'm making this post to gauge interest.

We get together at least once or twice a month so message me and we can discuss more. We are a group of professional, mature, and experienced black men in the lifestyle trying to have good, clean, but still nasty fun

My friends and I love sharing white women together! Even better if their husbands are there to cheer them on or take pics/videos. We know there are a few newbies in DFW that would love to experience this so I'm making this post to gauge interest.

Hey I’m so wanting to make my hubby watch me get gangbanged and made to fluff my bulls and then watch his wife used and stretched out by bbcs and then make him beg for me to let him eat my cream pie and then as he cleans me up tell him he is going to take bbc to make him feel his ass stretch and make him take your cum to make him be fucked and used as a toy for the bbcs and then make sure he is a real sissy boy as he begs for you to make him take your bbc bear back and then make him take your loads to his mouth and ass as you make him worship your bbc and then make him feel like he is really wanting to only take bbc and watch his wife let him be a sissy boy who wears my underwear as he is being turned into a cum loving bitch to be used as a pass around slut he is

We get together at least once or twice a month so message me and we can discuss more. We are a group of professional, mature, and experienced black men in the lifestyle trying to have good, clean, but still nasty fun
newbies in DFW that would love to experience this so I'm making this post to gauge interest. Hey I’m just trying to get my

We get together at least once or twice a month so message me and we can discuss

more. We are a group of professional, mature, and experienced black men in the lifestyle trying to have good, clean, but still nasty fun[/QUOTE]

Hey I’m just getting into the whole making my hubby watch me and my goal is to make him take a real man in his ass after they destroy my pussy and then as he is eating cum out of me I’d love to see you make him take your bbc to the ass he is really wanting to make sure his wife is a bbc loving and then make him feel more humiliated in the end I wanna make him take your bbc and then he begs for you to let him suck you up and comes in his mouth and then he begs for his daddy to make him feel like he is a sissy boy and he is a cock lover and he is a real bbc taking white boy who is in love with his wife and her black man who isn’t afraid to make him beg for his daddy to make him feel like a girl who loves his wife and daddy to make him beg for you to cum in him as he cleans up my face and play his little cock to make a fun and pathetic attempt at making him like being used as a fuck toy for bbc and I really really love the idea of letting you make him your slave and he begs for you to let him take your bbc as you stretch out his ass and then I wanna take him to a real man then he can get his first time to be a fun toy for his daddy and his friends for sure you can take him raw then cum inside him and then watch him take your cum out and then ******* it and take him again till he cums to only taking bbcs as you can get him to rim you and make him beg you to let him suck me off you’re cock as you make me actually feel like I can get to cum and he begs for his daddy to be in his white ass as he cleans me up and then I make him beg for you to let him be a real sissy boy who loves bbc inside him and then watch his daddy humiliating him and his face as he slaps him in the face and ass with bbcs as he begs for you to make sure he is a real sissy boy who is a bbc craving cum drinking thong and bra wearing

Will you take my hubby after he watches me get tore up and cream pies and you make sure he cleans up all the cum and then make him beg for you to let him take your cocks

Back