Gays for BBC

Same here - she suspects i like to be on my knees sucking though. It revolts her
Same here - she suspects i like to be on my knees sucking though. It revolts her
I consider the time I have spent on my knees worshiping a nice fat, juicy coc to be among the most pleasurable of my life. Not to mention once upon a time, I paid a lot of bills that way LOL

I love sucking on a black cock but I'm not guyView attachment 2915580
Nice post. Couldn't agree more!!! BBC definitely turned me into a huge fag!!! I still enjoy woman but if I had to pick between pussy and BBC, I would always go with BBC, I know what I am and happy!!!! Do u think BBC seed tastes so much better than nasty white jizz, not playing!! Big difference!!!!

Bbc has turned me 100% gay!
I agree!!!! But I would still love to c a BBC in white pussy because white men seem to b accepting BBC Superiority alot more willingly than white girls. White girls a on average a little more timid to commit, but once they do they always bring a couple friends!!!! I think it's awesome, the entire white population is begining to b proud to show their preferences!!!! It's awesome, u can't help what u r attracted to!!!!! White people just wanna please!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!I really would love to c America in 400 years!!!! The strong always assume control, but I can c their will b no need for any sort of revolution, I have never seen a race, culture or ideology more eager to surrender to their betters!!!! I'm kinda proud I lived now!!!!

I agree!!!! But I would still love to c a BBC in white pussy because white men seem to b accepting BBC Superiority alot more willingly than white girls. White girls a on average a little more timid to commit, but once they do they always bring a couple friends!!!! I think it's awesome, the entire white population is begining to b proud to show their preferences!!!! It's awesome, u can't help what u r attracted to!!!!! White people just wanna please!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!I really would love to c America in 400 years!!!! The strong always assume control, but I can c their will b no need for any sort of revolution, I have never seen a race, culture or ideology more eager to surrender to their betters!!!! I'm kinda proud I lived now!!!!
I agree l
Nice post. Couldn't agree more!!! BBC definitely turned me into a huge fag!!! I still enjoy woman but if I had to pick between pussy and BBC, I would always go with BBC, I know what I am and happy!!!! Do u think BBC seed tastes so much better than nasty white jizz, not playing!! Big difference!!!!
I agree love to see young witch bitches takin a BBC.

Back