GAY TOPIC ?

Started out bi and now I also pretty much only have sex with men. Definitely into servicing BBC and their pleasure comes first. Not fem and only looking for masculine dominant men.

Hi, I'm the husband, I just want to share something that happened to me yesterday. I have never done anything bisexual, I like to see my wife with black men, but it has always struck me to suck a black cock last night someone told me that I threw him for support and everything was arranged to go see us, I was determined to do it, I do not lie to them, I felt a palpitation in my heart something I do not know if it was emotion or I do not know what it would be But I felt that I do not know that inside my chest, but I don't know why we were calling to talk all afternoon and we agreed to look at their house. Already arriving at his house He gave me his address and everything, but at the last moment I regretted what I was going to see because he wanted me to throw him for support and wanted to come inside my mouth I accepted it because in reality if I want something like this to happen, it really attracts me to suck a black cock, thanks.

Back