Gangbangs

Would you gangbang me?

• Hell yes

Votes: 47 95.9%
  • Nah, I'll pass

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Who has experience with gangbangs? My bf just recently convinced me to have sex with his good friend who has a giant black cock. I've never felt the intensity of an orgasm like I did with that big ol.dick. now I'm hooked. He's bringing 3 or 4 other big dick friends with him this next weekend and I'm gonna let them have their way with me. I'm sure I'm gonna be sore for a few days after but I can't wait to feel them all pounding me. Anyone else have experience with something like this. Is it bad that I'm dripping wet while writing this and thinking about it?! I think im becoming a major BBC slut. 😁😁😁
What a total cutie

My very first bbc bull would host me at his place from time to time and asked if I would be into him sharing me with his buddies. I loved being shared and have them take turns, DP me, many different scenarios. Being fucked by BBC and eating another BBC's ass and sucking BBC while being used is so erotic. Makes me feel naughty and turns me on beyond imagine. Enjoy
Your cuck must be so happy to sit and watch all of this go on

Who has experience with gangbangs? My bf just recently convinced me to have sex with his good friend who has a giant black cock. I've never felt the intensity of an orgasm like I did with that big ol.dick. now I'm hooked. He's bringing 3 or 4 other big dick friends with him this next weekend and I'm gonna let them have their way with me. I'm sure I'm gonna be sore for a few days after but I can't wait to feel them all pounding me. Anyone else have experience with something like this. Is it bad that I'm dripping wet while writing this and thinking about it?! I think im becoming a major BBC slut. 😁😁😁
Can you watch a gangbang anywhere?

Let us know how the pounding went when you're done sweetie.

Make sure they all finish inside you!

..one of my hottest fantasies Is to have a gangbang with a bBC filling each hole with black seed

..one of my hottest fantasies Is to have a gangbang with a bBC filling each hole with black seed
It was a blast. I had 3 of them cumming at the same time. Butt, pussy, and mouth. Made me feel like a complete slut, but truthfully I am, so it is what it is. 😂😂😂 took 6 in total. Definitely won't be the last time. Felt too damn good.

Back