Gangbang

How does this even work. Do the guys draw numbers to see who gets to go first? Are they assigned a position? In my mind I can't imagine a group of alpha males patiently waiting their turn. And who wants to be guy number 5 after guys 1 through 4 have already cum inside her?

I've only had a threesome once- 2 black guys. Each one of them wanted to be the one who got to fuck me first. They almost got in a fight- it was actually kinda hot knowing they were willing to fight over me.

How does this even work. Do the guys draw numbers to see who gets to go first? Are they assigned a position? In my mind I can't imagine a group of alpha males patiently waiting their turn. And who wants to be guy number 5 after guys 1 through 4 have already cum inside her?

I've only had a threesome once- 2 black guys. Each one of them wanted to be the one who got to fuck me first. They almost got in a fight- it was actually kinda hot knowing they were willing to fight over me.

Most guys who are down to participate in a gangbang know the score going in and are okay with sloppy seconds. There is usually a natural pecking order in the group and it tends to sort itself out.

Involve no more than 5 people in first gangbang to test the water. Once you open your Gang bang account, you will your stamina of handling men, etc & can align your stamina with right numbers

We have found it difficult to get quality guys that will participate in gangbangs.

For us it is quality over quantity. Now we just have a small group of 3-4 good guys, plus myself, all 8-10", can fuck for hours and go multiple times. We try to stagger the invite times, so we get a fresh guy to take over while the others recover (or leave).

:)

Back