GangBang Group

Im looking for bbc to join my GB group , I have women all over the world ask me for gb and friends of mine ,so I need a group of loyal ,outgoing friends who enjoy the lifestyle. If your able to travel to my gangbang parties ,thats even better .And theres always an open invite for you amazing cuckold husbands to bring your wife down south and party with some bbc .. I prefer fri and sat all day and night fucking parties but if yall want to stay for sunday too lol ... please do ..

Im looking for bbc to join my GB group , I have women all over the world ask me for gb and friends of mine ,so I need a group of loyal ,outgoing friends who enjoy the lifestyle. If your able to travel to my gangbang parties ,thats even better .And theres always an open invite for you amazing cuckold husbands to bring your wife down south and party with some bbc .. I prefer fri and sat all day and night fucking parties but if yall want to stay for sunday too lol ... please do ..
Are the men in your group tested regularly for STDs and are those test results available to the women who choose to attend these parties?

BTW- the women should be required to provide evidence that they've been tested and are clean too.

Are the men in your group tested regularly for STDs and are those test results available to the women who choose to attend these parties?

BTW- the women should be required to provide evidence that they've been tested and are clean too.
I would provide my results

Back