Gangbang Gifs

Mrs. Elelator_Cpl at a 6 BBC bareback hotel GB :love:

Please login or become a member to view

Last edited:
I got myself into a situation sometime back where I got invited back to a bulls house , he was so lovely I couldn’t refuse , but in the house was four others there , I had no choice but to do as I was told , he folded me till I responded to his touch in front of the other guys , his kiss was awesome which showed the others I was hot to fuck , they all were displaying huge erections , two were very well endowed which made me even wetter , I sucked each one as they felt me up I was in heaven , my bull layed on the floor and told me to sit on his cock ,god it was so nice , one other fed me his cock to suck as another spread my ass cheeks and fucked my ass , they all took turns fucking my ass and cunt as well as ramming there cocks down my throat.

I got myself into a situation sometime back where I got invited back to a bulls house , he was so lovely I couldn’t refuse , but in the house was four others there , I had no choice but to do as I was told , he folded me till I responded to his touch in front of the other guys , his kiss was awesome which showed the others I was hot to fuck , they all were displaying huge erections , two were very well endowed which made me even wetter , I sucked each one as they felt me up I was in heaven , my bull layed on the floor and told me to sit on his cock ,god it was so nice , one other fed me his cock to suck as another spread my ass cheeks and fucked my ass , they all took turns fucking my ass and cunt as well as ramming there cocks down my throat.
The same. Since hubby introduced and two was normal. Hubby and lover of month. Then it was routine. One gb a year. Greatest sex of my life. Had to stop for a bit due to breast cancer. Cheers

Back