Gang Bang or Private session

BullDoze

Male
Real Person
From
DC, US
I recently was invited to a gang bang. The woman is hot but im not into anything more than a threesome as well i wanna eat all of er goodies all to myself. i can be selfish... Am I wrong? I rather enjoy a private session because im the type that likes fun sex and I will go until im cumming sperm bubbles. I do bust 2 at the least in my private sessions and can go up to round 4 all Natarul no enhance intakes. Im a feak that love that hot monkey feeling of huggung me so tightly... What do you guys/gals prefer when you having fun sex?

Last edited:
Haha, I'm the same way....I'm just not into fucking one female with a group of random guys I don't know...not my thing.

I prefer 1 on 1 only (me and the girl) but would love to try a threesome with two women. I'm not into me and another dude and a girl, it's not my thing really and wouldn't do gangbangs/group sex either.

I know that I prefer one-on-one with the steady guy occasionally bringing a friend. Since I usual say 'no more' first because I am exhausted, I do not know how women handle gang-bangs.

Back