Gabrielle Santini Hotwife fan club

I can totally respect gab's desire to not release her video's until a future time for all the reasons she gave ,it makes perfect sense. However it would be great if she and her husband could on occasion post pictures or short clips of these sessions on this forum. it would certainly help to slowly build up the hype and expectation up until they finally decide to release them.

No follow up as of yet to general questions from the infamous FFF days.
Yes, Gabby Santini showed up out of the blue to post on this forum and will release 'the current vids' in 8-10 years.
You all gonna get a clue yet or still hoping & simping to a likely cat fisher.
Verified is not necessarily full proof guarantee yet can give props to covering many important detail proofs.
Good job whomever you happen to be.

what's with that back tat anyway?
Gabs. not feeling that , way too white trashy for my taste.
when did you get that done Gabby?

No follow up as of yet to general questions from the infamous FFF days.
Yes, Gabby Santini showed up out of the blue to post on this forum and will release 'the current vids' in 8-10 years.
You all gonna get a clue yet or still hoping & simping to a likely cat fisher.
Verified is not necessarily full proof guarantee yet can give props to covering many important detail proofs.
Good job whomever you happen to be.

what's with that back tat anyway?
Gabs. not feeling that , way too white trashy for my taste.
when did you get that done Gabby?
The things you stated are the exact reason and you’ll never get to fuck me. You can talk about me. I’m not verified. You don’t have a picture of yourself on here cause you’re afraid to show your ugly ass little dick you want me you want my home address? Do you want my phone number my work address? Do you want to embarrass me in front of my family, I like my tattoos you don’t I didn’t ask you if you liked them before I got them if you ever get to fuck me now if you want to fuck me now it’s only invitation. I’m glad I’m too white trash for your taste. When did I get it done none of your fucking business , that’s why you live by yourself and the only thing you have is your right or left hand

Attachments

• IMG_5217.jpeg
    IMG_5217.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1508.jpeg
    IMG_1508.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0646.jpeg
    IMG_0646.jpeg
    652.9 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0061.jpeg
    IMG_0061.jpeg
    843.8 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_5317.jpeg
    IMG_5317.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 186
The things you stated are the exact reason and you’ll never get to fuck me. You can talk about me. I’m not verified. You don’t have a picture of yourself on here cause you’re afraid to show your ugly ass little dick you want me you want my home address? Do you want my phone number my work address? Do you want to embarrass me in front of my family, I like my tattoos you don’t I didn’t ask you if you liked them before I got them if you ever get to fuck me now if you want to fuck me now it’s only invitation. I’m glad I’m too white trash for your taste. When did I get it done none of your fucking business , that’s why you live by yourself and the only thing you have is your right or left hand
I like the tattoos. Are they tribal or from something else?

For the record, she is REAL, her account here is REAL, she is an amazing human being, her desire for discretion is REAL. I sent her a message here after not seeing for for over 20 years and she had the courtesy of replying. Hoping our paths cross again and soon....And yes, creampies, DPs, and Deepthroat skills are ALL verified. Any other questions?

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
For the record, she is REAL, her account here is REAL, she is an amazing human being, her desire for discretion is REAL. I sent her a message here after not seeing for for over 20 years and she had the courtesy of replying. Hoping our paths cross again and soon....And yes, creampies, DPs, and Deepthroat skills are ALL verified. Any other questions?

Sincerely apologize to Gabby , I was wrong and sincerely apologize.
Appreciate this message and Gabby's participation & update/photos. Only skeptical because presumed she would share more (mot necessarily photos or action shots), just general stories or input from her and the FFF crew days 20 years ago or so.
Again, please accept a sincere apology and was just overly skeptical as there are so many fakes and flakes out there all over the place.

Sincerely apologize to Gabby , I was wrong and sincerely apologize.
Appreciate this message and Gabby's participation & update/photos. Only skeptical because presumed she would share more (mot necessarily photos or action shots), just general stories or input from her and the FFF crew days 20 years ago or so.
Again, please accept a sincere apology and was just overly skeptical as there are so many fakes and flakes out there all over the place.
Here are some pictures of me! Thank You for the Apology! KISSES GABRIELLE SANTINI

Attachments

• IMG_0047.jpeg
    IMG_0047.jpeg
    493.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0048.jpeg
    IMG_0048.jpeg
    472.6 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0916.jpeg
    IMG_0916.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5217.jpeg
    IMG_5217.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1509.jpeg
    IMG_1509.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 133
Gabrielle, thanks for sharing. We'd love to hear more about your different filming experiences. Perhaps you could tell us some of your stories? You've lived such an interesting life that most aren't brave enough to try!

Those pictures are awesome Gabrielle, thank you for sharing. Can you tell us how did you get into this cuckold interracial thing? Was it your idea or your husband?
I have been fucking my friend boyfriend for a week or two I was at his apartment when he told me his black roommate Steve thought I was sexy as hell I just had sex with him. I was completely naked. I knocked on his door and asked if you’d like to fuck me, Steve said yes, and I walked in and when Steve pulled out his huge monster cock, I didn’t think it would fit me soft, let alone hard he gave me plenty of foreplay. I tried putting that Black Anaconda in my mouth sucked on it Best as I could. Steve put a condom on I pulled it off, he put on another one pulled it off before my husband even told me her boyfriend whatever I told Steve I want him to make me pregnant and fuck me for an hour and a half twice and shot his load to me twice and I fuck him about three or four times a week or more to fuck my boyfriend future husband, I learned in January 2000 black man satisfying me sexually better than any white men has my husband just encourage me to get paid for dying fucking enjoy some films more than others. I got completely rocked. Encourage me to make money off instead of giving away the milk for free.

Attachments

• IMG_0824.png
    IMG_0824.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0737.jpeg
    IMG_0737.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0916.jpeg
    IMG_0916.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0903.jpeg
    IMG_0903.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0824.png
    IMG_0824.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0737.jpeg
    IMG_0737.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0736.jpeg
    IMG_0736.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0574.jpeg
    IMG_0574.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0596.mov
    246 MB
  • IMG_0100.png
    IMG_0100.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5217.jpeg
    IMG_5217.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
I have been fucking my friend boyfriend for a week or two I was at his apartment when he told me his black roommate Steve thought I was sexy as hell I just had sex with him. I was completely naked. I knocked on his door and asked if you’d like to fuck me, Steve said yes, and I walked in and when Steve pulled out his huge monster cock, I didn’t think it would fit me soft, let alone hard he gave me plenty of foreplay. I tried putting that Black Anaconda in my mouth sucked on it Best as I could. Steve put a condom on I pulled it off, he put on another one pulled it off before my husband even told me her boyfriend whatever I told Steve I want him to make me pregnant and fuck me for an hour and a half twice and shot his load to me twice and I fuck him about three or four times a week or more to fuck my boyfriend future husband, I learned in January 2000 black man satisfying me sexually better than any white men has my husband just encourage me to get paid for dying fucking enjoy some films more than others. I got completely rocked. Encourage me to make money off instead of giving away the milk for free.
These are incredible. My favorite vids were always the ones with your husband in them. You could tell he loved getting your sloppy seconds and that you loved giving it to him. Glad y’all are together and keeping up the good work much love

Anyone know if she ever got pregnant? Her hubby must have gone wild over it all..
I met my boyfriend/husband/cuckold as a Striper January 2000, he was the first person that I did not require to wear a condom ever. After two weeks I finished fucking him at his apartment and he told me that he been injured and shooting blanks that he would have to have surgery if I wanted him to get me pregnant.

After sex he also told me that his roommate Steve thought I was sexy as hell and he would fuck me in a heartbeat. Still completely naked I went and knocked on Steve’s door and asked him if he’d like to fuck me. Steve, invited me into his room and I was going to experience my first Black Cock ever in my life! When Steve pulled out his dick, and I saw it soft I thought there was no way in hell that was going to fit into me soft and no way in hell it would fit into me hard!

After receiving extensive foreplay from Steve the best oral sex ever that any man has ever given me and attention to nipples just overall the best foreplay I ever had in my life for many men. Steve had me wet and bothered, and I started sucking on his huge black anaconda I could barely get the head of his dick into my little mouth, but I did my best to suck on it and get him rock hard. I told him I was ready to experience my first black cock ever.

I asked him to fuck me up he a condom on and got on top of me and I reached down and took his condom off. He got up and put another one on and I took it off again and I told him my boyfriend cannot get me pregnant and wanted babies I told him I want him to get me pregnant because she was a beautiful sexiest black man that ever seen and still the date one of the sexiest black men ever fuck me, and by far the hugest cock I’ve ever had fuck me, even during all my films and swingers days.

The biggest cock that I have ever taken was the first black cock that I got to receive, and it was completely bareback. Steve worked with me slowly, and I thought that I was in pure heaven and hell at the first time being opened up, like never before I was convinced, I could not handle that huge monster, and he kept me and kissing me Once got held onto me and shove it all the way in I then knew that I could never ever be satisfied by my boyfriend‘s little white cock, nor would I ever experience just the pure raw and passion and that Steve was able to provide me and experiencing my biggest cock ever completely bareback and he knew that I wanted him to get me pregnant. Steve literally fucked my brains out for the next 35 to 40 minutes nonstop. I never thought I would pray to God, so much with almost every breath calling out to God, once he came deep inside me, he shoved it all the way in and just held it there and him and I were engaged and a deep French kiss with my legs wrapped him my arms wrapped around my arms wrapped him kissing. Steve was the first black man to ever fuck me and the only the second man to ever fuck me without a condom and fucking Steve huge monster I have never once asked any man since then to wear condom. Luckily, I’m still disease-free. I’ve never caught an infection or anything just good care and hygiene and I do understand this is not show us completely but we get tested and are very conscious of health. DI wanted babies roommate with a 12 inch long cock that’s all I have ever fucked. ~All you see in my films wearing condoms because they were afraid to fuck me. I’m still disease-free.

I have been pregnant a total of five times in my life unfortunately, I have never carry my baby to completion and I’ve had five miscarriages was just not meant to be was not my husband. I’m sure the first one was Steve his roommates who we fucked I was fucking him more than my boyfriend husband, I was at least six or eight times a week. Also, my boyfriend and I were going to a swingers club in Nashville Tennessee the first night there I went and got the biggest and most beautiful six hung black men. I was only wearing stockings and high heels there was a mattress in the center of the entire room and I started undressing all six of them and giving them head and I entertained all these southerners and Nashville Tennessee in July 2000 as they watch six men huge black men ravage this little white girl and deposit their first Lord come and my six times after that, I told them they could come down my throat or fuck me in my ass and come to, and I also told him that I was trying to get pregnant. It was either there or the first one the baby was given black man a black man I lost in the spring of 2000 while still in college at Western Kentucky University after that it was after November 2001 during filming or during my days as a swinger, I do not know who got me pregnant those other four times or that was Steve this two first two times or the random men I fucked but yes I did get pregnant four more times and never once did I carry to term was the second black man to fuck me and my husband I’ve never told any man he had to wear a condom. I’ve only gone bareback. I’ve never told any man he had to pull out me and couldn’t deposit into my Cunt and make me pregnant I’ve never told him man. He had to pull out of my throat and he couldn’t shoot his load down my throat which now I have deep throat skills. I’m never told him man look up proper foreplay. Lou couldn’t fuck me in the ass and he couldn’t come in my ass , and yes, there has been shoots that I didn’t enjoy as much as the others and yes, there was times I did not come, but there were some fantasies of my husband. Films was my husband‘s encouragement that he was marrying a sexual freak and a sexual whore and that if I’m going to try to get these random black men to get me pregnant and have babies to take home to my rich conservative banker, ******* and mom could make films for it and make extra money on the side instead of giving the milk away for free and satisfying my sexual needs dreams and desires, which are a lifetime desire and needs that I still not completely satisfied all my dreams and needs, which I don’t think I will ever do as long as I’m still living to let black men fuck me or I’m able to at least give them blow jobs. I have gangbang I want to experience. I want to try to accomplish fucking at least 70 men this year at a minimum it is very hard to manage this family a career without being exposed in today’s social media.

Despite what you have seen on this website I did pregnant in college it was either Steve’s or all the other black who fucked. At Ménagas Swingers Club in Nashville Tennessee.

Attachments

• IMG_1694.jpeg
    IMG_1694.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1688.jpeg
    IMG_1688.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
I met my boyfriend/husband/cuckold as a Striper January 2000, he was the first person that I did not require to wear a condom ever. After two weeks I finished fucking him at his apartment and he told me that he been injured and shooting blanks that he would have to have surgery if I wanted him to get me pregnant.

After sex he also told me that his roommate Steve thought I was sexy as hell and he would fuck me in a heartbeat. Still completely naked I went and knocked on Steve’s door and asked him if he’d like to fuck me. Steve, invited me into his room and I was going to experience my first Black Cock ever in my life! When Steve pulled out his dick, and I saw it soft I thought there was no way in hell that was going to fit into me soft and no way in hell it would fit into me hard!

After receiving extensive foreplay from Steve the best oral sex ever that any man has ever given me and attention to nipples just overall the best foreplay I ever had in my life for many men. Steve had me wet and bothered, and I started sucking on his huge black anaconda I could barely get the head of his dick into my little mouth, but I did my best to suck on it and get him rock hard. I told him I was ready to experience my first black cock ever.

I asked him to fuck me up he a condom on and got on top of me and I reached down and took his condom off. He got up and put another one on and I took it off again and I told him my boyfriend cannot get me pregnant and wanted babies I told him I want him to get me pregnant because she was a beautiful sexiest black man that ever seen and still the date one of the sexiest black men ever fuck me, and by far the hugest cock I’ve ever had fuck me, even during all my films and swingers days.

The biggest cock that I have ever taken was the first black cock that I got to receive, and it was completely bareback. Steve worked with me slowly, and I thought that I was in pure heaven and hell at the first time being opened up, like never before I was convinced, I could not handle that huge monster, and he kept me and kissing me Once got held onto me and shove it all the way in I then knew that I could never ever be satisfied by my boyfriend‘s little white cock, nor would I ever experience just the pure raw and passion and that Steve was able to provide me and experiencing my biggest cock ever completely bareback and he knew that I wanted him to get me pregnant. Steve literally fucked my brains out for the next 35 to 40 minutes nonstop. I never thought I would pray to God, so much with almost every breath calling out to God, once he came deep inside me, he shoved it all the way in and just held it there and him and I were engaged and a deep French kiss with my legs wrapped him my arms wrapped around my arms wrapped him kissing. Steve was the first black man to ever fuck me and the only the second man to ever fuck me without a condom and fucking Steve huge monster I have never once asked any man since then to wear condom. Luckily, I’m still disease-free. I’ve never caught an infection or anything just good care and hygiene and I do understand this is not show us completely but we get tested and are very conscious of health. DI wanted babies roommate with a 12 inch long cock that’s all I have ever fucked. ~All you see in my films wearing condoms because they were afraid to fuck me. I’m still disease-free.

I have been pregnant a total of five times in my life unfortunately, I have never carry my baby to completion and I’ve had five miscarriages was just not meant to be was not my husband. I’m sure the first one was Steve his roommates who we fucked I was fucking him more than my boyfriend husband, I was at least six or eight times a week. Also, my boyfriend and I were going to a swingers club in Nashville Tennessee the first night there I went and got the biggest and most beautiful six hung black men. I was only wearing stockings and high heels there was a mattress in the center of the entire room and I started undressing all six of them and giving them head and I entertained all these southerners and Nashville Tennessee in July 2000 as they watch six men huge black men ravage this little white girl and deposit their first Lord come and my six times after that, I told them they could come down my throat or fuck me in my ass and come to, and I also told him that I was trying to get pregnant. It was either there or the first one the baby was given black man a black man I lost in the spring of 2000 while still in college at Western Kentucky University after that it was after November 2001 during filming or during my days as a swinger, I do not know who got me pregnant those other four times or that was Steve this two first two times or the random men I fucked but yes I did get pregnant four more times and never once did I carry to term was the second black man to fuck me and my husband I’ve never told any man he had to wear a condom. I’ve only gone bareback. I’ve never told any man he had to pull out me and couldn’t deposit into my Cunt and make me pregnant I’ve never told him man. He had to pull out of my throat and he couldn’t shoot his load down my throat which now I have deep throat skills. I’m never told him man look up proper foreplay. Lou couldn’t fuck me in the ass and he couldn’t come in my ass , and yes, there has been shoots that I didn’t enjoy as much as the others and yes, there was times I did not come, but there were some fantasies of my husband. Films was my husband‘s encouragement that he was marrying a sexual freak and a sexual whore and that if I’m going to try to get these random black men to get me pregnant and have babies to take home to my rich conservative banker, ******* and mom could make films for it and make extra money on the side instead of giving the milk away for free and satisfying my sexual needs dreams and desires, which are a lifetime desire and needs that I still not completely satisfied all my dreams and needs, which I don’t think I will ever do as long as I’m still living to let black men fuck me or I’m able to at least give them blow jobs. I have gangbang I want to experience. I want to try to accomplish fucking at least 70 men this year at a minimum it is very hard to manage this family a career without being exposed in today’s social media.

Despite what you have seen on this website I did pregnant in college it was either Steve’s or all the other black who fucked. At Ménagas Swingers Club

Attachments

• IMG_0956.jpeg
    IMG_0956.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0953.jpeg
    IMG_0953.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0954.jpeg
    IMG_0954.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0955.jpeg
    IMG_0955.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0952.jpeg
    IMG_0952.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0946.jpeg
    IMG_0946.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0948.jpeg
    IMG_0948.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0949.jpeg
    IMG_0949.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0947.jpeg
    IMG_0947.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Despite what you have seen on this website I did pregnant in college it was either Steve’s or all the other black who fucked. At Ménagas Swingers Club
Oh Darling I’ve seen lots of your films and would love my black dick shooting in your ass and mouth!!!

Why do you only kiss girls? Don't you like feeling those black guys tongue into your mouth?

I have to say that randomly finding your posts on this forum (that I rarely visit) is maybe the greatest thing that's ever happened to me on the internet. I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the pictures and updates. You are a legend, and you are still so fucking sexy!

Back