Gabrielle Santini Hotwife fan club

Would love to know what she's doing today
Gabby S allegedly showed up out of the blue to post a bit on the forum this past fall. Verified , yet pretty much hit & run, reached out via message yet never heard back even a TY reply. So likely her man is the actual poster & probably a phantom or recent past ex, just not buying the narrative for some uncanny reason. Perhaps I'm wrong & happy to eat crow if Gabby S is back and participating in the scene again. Certainly post wall, yet still gangbang-able for homage to her hot slutty past in the hotel suites of the Carolinas circa 2002-2005. Gabby, or husband, holla at us with recent pics of her in action with cocks not shooting semi auto at the range. :)

Gabby S allegedly showed up out of the blue to post a bit on the forum this past fall. Verified , yet pretty much hit & run, reached out via message yet never heard back even a TY reply. So likely her man is the actual poster & probably a phantom or recent past ex, just not buying the narrative for some uncanny reason. Perhaps I'm wrong & happy to eat crow if Gabby S is back and participating in the scene again. Certainly post wall, yet still gangbang-able for homage to her hot slutty past in the hotel suites of the Carolinas circa 2002-2005. Gabby, or husband, holla at us with recent pics of her in action with cocks not shooting semi auto at the range. :)
Totally agree and wonder if she ever made any dough from all those clips seems should could have made a ton more probably at the ranches in Nevada

Attachments

• IMG_0736.jpeg
    IMG_0736.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0737.jpeg
    IMG_0737.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0735.jpeg
    IMG_0735.jpeg
    989.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0574.jpeg
    IMG_0574.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0576.jpeg
    IMG_0576.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0160.jpeg
    IMG_0160.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_5217.jpeg
    IMG_5217.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0096.jpeg
    IMG_0096.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0098.jpeg
    IMG_0098.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 126
Gabby, Gabby, please come out of retirement. You have a mountain of fans still. Start an Onlyfans page, my dear.
Dear, i’m still making 8 to 10 films a year of my session engagements with black men cream pies, deep throating getting my ass fucked by big black cock! I became a black cock whore in January 2000 when I fucked my husband‘s roommate in college that was my first 12 inch cock so huge I did not think it would fit into my little white pussy but after he fucked me twice and hour and a half I knew then I would never be sexually satisfied a little white cock. that night in January 2000 after I’ve been fucked for my first time rally and properly let my sometime husband, Steve came in my cunt twice despite the rumors has been said about me on here I’ve never use birth control since I was 17 and I only go bareback!

I still do gangbangs in Nashville, Atlanta, Charleston, South Carolina, Florida, sometimes in Louisville, Kentucky!

But it will be another 10 years before I release the videos. I’m making out in the past since 2010 when I retire for my job and then I will be a full-time whore hopefully when I’m 59 black men will still want to fuck me, hopefully young black men as long as they’re over 25 the big dick can be quiet and not post on social media that I’m fucking them. Now days we with social media today. It’s hard to be a black cock whore having a job family vacation without somebody exposing me was fucking him more than my husband and my husband could not get me Friday because he got hurt.

At at 49 now I still have a lot of people on here the same game, too much weight and that I’m not attractive and I’m not fuckable and I will not turn young man on and black men no longer wanna fuck me and it’s hard to arrange for more than four men or just even one or two men to fuck me on a monthly basis I would love right now to have a local no strings attached two or three black men should come fuck me during the week or on the weekends at my house, but that is a lot of trust

Loves and kisses Gabrielle the real Gabrielle Santini

Attachments

• IMG_5213.jpeg
    IMG_5213.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_5217.jpeg
    IMG_5217.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_5210.jpeg
    IMG_5210.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0574.jpeg
    IMG_0574.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1696.jpeg
    IMG_1696.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
Glad you are doing well and still enjoying a hot fulfilling slut sex life. A true icon certainly.
thanks for posting these nice pics. Please share more & understand the dilemma of keeping your private life private & prioritizing your work and family life.
Keep up the fun as best you can and please post some pics you or your husband have from the many great fuck scenes you did with FFF about 20 years ago or so.
time flies for sure, lol.
Care you share a fond memory for some of the shoots you did ? what do you feel were a couple of the best, or most hot?
Which other FFF lady did you most enjoying hanging out with ?

Attachments

• IMG_0574.jpeg
    IMG_0574.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0577.jpeg
    IMG_0577.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0575.jpeg
    IMG_0575.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_5355.jpeg
    IMG_5355.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_5217.jpeg
    IMG_5217.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4509.jpeg
    IMG_4509.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4395.jpeg
    IMG_4395.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0774.jpeg
    IMG_0774.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_5179.jpeg
    IMG_5179.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 173
Dear, i’m still making 8 to 10 films a year of my session engagements with black men cream pies, deep throating getting my ass fucked by big black cock! I became a black cock whore in January 2000 when I fucked my husband‘s roommate in college that was my first 12 inch cock so huge I did not think it would fit into my little white pussy but after he fucked me twice and hour and a half I knew then I would never be sexually satisfied a little white cock. that night in January 2000 after I’ve been fucked for my first time rally and properly let my sometime husband, Steve came in my cunt twice despite the rumors has been said about me on here I’ve never use birth control since I was 17 and I only go bareback!

I still do gangbangs in Nashville, Atlanta, Charleston, South Carolina, Florida, sometimes in Louisville, Kentucky!

But it will be another 10 years before I release the videos. I’m making out in the past since 2010 when I retire for my job and then I will be a full-time whore hopefully when I’m 59 black men will still want to fuck me, hopefully young black men as long as they’re over 25 the big dick can be quiet and not post on social media that I’m fucking them. Now days we with social media today. It’s hard to be a black cock whore having a job family vacation without somebody exposing me was fucking him more than my husband and my husband could not get me Friday because he got hurt.

At at 49 now I still have a lot of people on here the same game, too much weight and that I’m not attractive and I’m not fuckable and I will not turn young man on and black men no longer wanna fuck me and it’s hard to arrange for more than four men or just even one or two men to fuck me on a monthly basis I would love right now to have a local no strings attached two or three black men should come fuck me during the week or on the weekends at my house, but that is a lot of trust

Ignore the haters Gabby, love your videos ...would love to just take you to dinner sometime

Damn I wish I was closer. I'm in DC & travel on business

I would love to still fuck that sexy ass body

Back