Gabrielle Santini Hotwife fan club

Since I have known Gabriel Santini since 2000 when I met her at the strip club in Bowling Green Kentucky and tattletales while she was going to Western Kentucky University, she has never liked being restrained, but she don’t see that before it was over I had 12 1 inch magnetic balls inside her Cunt But she did make me give her oral sex before I started putting the man and I had her over and helped her as you can see she had a straight jacket on. I finish putting 12 inch balls in a cock ring on two of them she was full and tight and she enjoys it. She is one to get fucked with big black cocks with those 12 1 inch balls inside of her Cunt , what you don’t see is that I got out eight golf balls and loop them up and slipped them one at a time into her ass while I was fucked her and she had the 12 1 inch magnetics burning center but you do see one of the 23 inch steel ball bearings that I was working her up into stretching that tight pussy Three still ball bearing 5 pounds each once I got the first 3 inch snowball into her Cunt along with the 12 1 inch magnetic ball bearings that are Cunt I had already had four golf balls in her ass and I started fucking her in her Cunt and I started fucking her in her ass, and she was moaning and groaning and squirting While I was sucking your ass, I took his second 3 inch 5 pound from wall bearing led up good and I was rubbing it in her Cunt and slowly pushing it in your up my cock and the bowling and the golf balls are in her ass I slipped the third 3 inch ball bearing into her. She had a total of 22 pounds wall bearings in her Cunt. She was full and happy, shaking from coming so much and my little white cock I shoved it into her and the only thing compared to double penetrating Gabrielle‘s type pussy, what she loves, having to Cox and the same time And I was fucking her with all those ball bearings in her. Stretching her out like a horse she is and has been since I’ve known her in 2000 and I can say my wife has never made one man wear a condom. She’s never told one man they could not come in her. She’s never told one man to pull out before he came. She’s always begged them to come in her Cunt. She’s always never told a man that they could not fuck her in the ass. She never told him to slow down. In fact, she told him to fuck her ass just as hard as they fucked her Cunt , she’s never told him not to come in her ass. She’s even let them pull her cocks out of her ass and stick it in her mouth and she sucks them off and swallows the cum and she keeps sucking their dicks till they get hard again and she will tell them to be fucking her ass and go back to start fighting her pussy and back-and-forth using her riding crop paddle or whip the same time. The bottom line is behind closed doors. She has never denied anybody her pussy her Cunt when she was younger and still able to have a baby she was actually trying to get pregnant , when she married me I had an accident and could not get her pregnant. She was not on birth control in any of her films. She was not on birth control in 2000 when I met her she was hoping to get pregnant every time she got fucked and when she started her first black man my roommate, Steven 2000 February she begged him to get her pregnant so she could take the black babies home to her ******* And sure that she is a real black cock whore last night before it was over. She had 12 1 inch magnetic walls in her Cunt along with 23 inch steel ball bearings each way 5 pounds in there too. With my little cock I got 12 golf balls into her ass While I was fucking her and her she ******* and I did not stop. I only pulled out to get up the doctor doc Johnson Manhandler, which the penis part of the dildo is over 11 inches. I kept fucking hurt her pussy and while she was *******, I took the doc Johnson looped it up and shoved it all 11 inches into her ass to the handle with those 12 golf balls in her ass she woke up , shaking with orgasms we do have special sheets because she is making the mess with this one on for about an hour 45 minutes and I even put the van and her she squirt the most she ever has she ******* again and I kept fucking her. She woke up having orgasms And then it was really sexy watching her get on her back and squeeze each and every still ball bearing out of her the 12 inch ones that weighed a half a pound each the 23 inch still ball bearings that weigh 5 pounds each and she was able to also push out the 12 golf balls out of her ass And she fussed on me for not having more men there to fuck her
Thanks for these! Feels like Christmas came early this year. Can’t wait to see more clips/pics truly the best wife

Since I have known Gabriel Santini since 2000 when I met her at the strip club in Bowling Green Kentucky and tattletales while she was going to Western Kentucky University, she has never liked being restrained, but she don’t see that before it was over I had 12 1 inch magnetic balls inside her Cunt But she did make me give her oral sex before I started putting the man and I had her over and helped her as you can see she had a straight jacket on. I finish putting 12 inch balls in a cock ring on two of them she was full and tight and she enjoys it. She is one to get fucked with big black cocks with those 12 1 inch balls inside of her Cunt , what you don’t see is that I got out eight golf balls and loop them up and slipped them one at a time into her ass while I was fucked her and she had the 12 1 inch magnetics burning center but you do see one of the 23 inch steel ball bearings that I was working her up into stretching that tight pussy Three still ball bearing 5 pounds each once I got the first 3 inch snowball into her Cunt along with the 12 1 inch magnetic ball bearings that are Cunt I had already had four golf balls in her ass and I started fucking her in her Cunt and I started fucking her in her ass, and she was moaning and groaning and squirting While I was sucking your ass, I took his second 3 inch 5 pound from wall bearing led up good and I was rubbing it in her Cunt and slowly pushing it in your up my cock and the bowling and the golf balls are in her ass I slipped the third 3 inch ball bearing into her. She had a total of 22 pounds wall bearings in her Cunt. She was full and happy, shaking from coming so much and my little white cock I shoved it into her and the only thing compared to double penetrating Gabrielle‘s type pussy, what she loves, having to Cox and the same time And I was fucking her with all those ball bearings in her. Stretching her out like a horse she is and has been since I’ve known her in 2000 and I can say my wife has never made one man wear a condom. She’s never told one man they could not come in her. She’s never told one man to pull out before he came. She’s always begged them to come in her Cunt. She’s always never told a man that they could not fuck her in the ass. She never told him to slow down. In fact, she told him to fuck her ass just as hard as they fucked her Cunt , she’s never told him not to come in her ass. She’s even let them pull her cocks out of her ass and stick it in her mouth and she sucks them off and swallows the cum and she keeps sucking their dicks till they get hard again and she will tell them to be fucking her ass and go back to start fighting her pussy and back-and-forth using her riding crop paddle or whip the same time. The bottom line is behind closed doors. She has never denied anybody her pussy her Cunt when she was younger and still able to have a baby she was actually trying to get pregnant , when she married me I had an accident and could not get her pregnant. She was not on birth control in any of her films. She was not on birth control in 2000 when I met her she was hoping to get pregnant every time she got fucked and when she started her first black man my roommate, Steven 2000 February she begged him to get her pregnant so she could take the black babies home to her ******* And sure that she is a real black cock whore last night before it was over. She had 12 1 inch magnetic walls in her Cunt along with 23 inch steel ball bearings each way 5 pounds in there too. With my little cock I got 12 golf balls into her ass While I was fucking her and her she ******* and I did not stop. I only pulled out to get up the doctor doc Johnson Manhandler, which the penis part of the dildo is over 11 inches. I kept fucking hurt her pussy and while she was *******, I took the doc Johnson looped it up and shoved it all 11 inches into her ass to the handle with those 12 golf balls in her ass she woke up , shaking with orgasms we do have special sheets because she is making the mess with this one on for about an hour 45 minutes and I even put the van and her she squirt the most she ever has she ******* again and I kept fucking her. She woke up having orgasms And then it was really sexy watching her get on her back and squeeze each and every still ball bearing out of her the 12 inch ones that weighed a half a pound each the 23 inch still ball bearings that weigh 5 pounds each and she was able to also push out the 12 golf balls out of her ass And she fussed on me for not having more men there to fuck her
Can't wait for her to do a new video

Wonderful pics & thanks for sharing. Interesting details, although not sure I get the whole ball bearing and objects stuff. How about just nice hard cocks and gooey cum? yet do love these pics of this Icon. Where did they film all the original FFF gangbangs with Giovanni & crew? Please keep sharing
She found this exercising her Keagle muscles like Keagle balls

I used to promote my videos on Carol Cox’s “Pink Rose” site, and Raven from “Sexy Couple” advertised and sold my videos, along with Bronxtails, Reel Dirty, and a slew of others, till I finally just put them on PPV. I always wanted a shot at DFKW,,,I’m sure a lot of other housewives fantasized about getting with him, except I was in the position to do it,,,then about two months after I retired I got the call,,,when I think of it sometimes I kick myself in the head, but it’s definitely too late now. I’d hate to think I could’ve just lost my amateur status just by fuck’n him. I’ve got vids of him when he was young, working with Jennifer Ashton before she created her own studio, he’s managed to get with half my contemporaries. We decided we’d just set me up with a page on a site he was developing, I sent him all the stuff he needed but my hub’s health was keeping me busy, and someone bought my apartment complex and they raised the rent so high we had to move, so that kinda faded away due to my lack of attention,,,again, too late to cry about spilt milk. What a wild ride it’s been, could’ve made a turn here or there that would’ve changed everything, I was doing amateur stuff before the web, same time as Janet Mason, then she opted for those funbags and went pro,,,meanwhile C-Baby over at the ”Wetlands” did an interview on how they borrowed 5 grand from her ******* and made five million in four years. At the same time HBO was airing a show called “Undercover America”,,,they were doing a segment titled “****** on the Point” and they called me, they wanted their next segment to be about me, and how I introduced the whole “Glory Hole” genre to the web,,,which I did! In hindsight that was probably a lost opportunity, my ******* watched that show and I didn’t want him to have a heart attack while sitting in his living room watching. By the time he passed away, Carol Cox (who advertised my videos), made one, Raven told me she couldn’t sell mine anymore and broke off our agreement, then came out with one, then came Glory Hole Girlz and Glory Hole City, and that ship sailed,,,so now I’m almost 62 and working my ass off taking care of a disabled husband, sitting here typing on my iPad, and living vicariously through my own memories and websites like this,,,c’est la vie!
Wonderful if we could talk, if DM I could send my number and email. I knew Carol!

Wonderful if we could talk, if DM I could send my number and email. I knew Carol!
You say that in the past tense,,,you no longer know her, she’s no longer in the life, or she’s just no longer? I first got online with AOL, after twenty years I kept that email address just because the whole world knows they can reach me there,,,however, recent crap initiated by AOL no longer allows me to access it on my iPad (which is basically what I use these days), it’s not like I can’t access my email on my PC, it’s just that it gets overlooked a lot,,,but you can stay in touch with me on a daily basis through the messenger section of this site, I come here every day,,,used to be Sucky Wanda’s, and before that I was very close with Coco over at Dark Desires, but these days this is my home.

Wonderful pics & thanks for sharing. Interesting details, although not sure I get the whole ball bearing and objects stuff. How about just nice hard cocks and gooey cum? yet do love these pics of this Icon. Where did they film all the original FFF gangbangs with Giovanni & crew? Please keep sharing
Is there a website that has all of her movies?

Back