Gabrielle Santini Hotwife fan club

She was stunning with a flawless body. Sexy face while fucked, completely passive. Had a first contact with her videos about middle of 2000 and until today she is the best for me. Lori Lust is almost side by side (almost)...

Always think how she looks like today...

Pretty girl, always like the way she took it,,,never a fan of over the top boob jobs though, they only look good on women that are still wearing their clothes,,,but my biggest turn of is whoever (I assume her man), keeps adding dialog,,,no matter how much of a nice guy he may be in real life, or how much she may approve of (or even like it), the things he says, the way he says them, just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I know she’s “pro-am”,,,but his stuff is more like you hear in pro productions, she’d be better just sticking with “amateur”,,,as soon as you throw that “pro” into the mix, the name of the game becomes attracting the largest audience to reap the largest return, if that means your man, your mate, supposedly the person that loves you more than anyone, has no problem calling you a slut, telling the bulls to knock the bitch up, etc. Probably one of the reasons we just did what we did and if someone liked it all the better,,,one thing (that I usually don’t like), is she isn’t very vocal (word wise), so if she’s laying on her stomach, and I turn down the volume (virtually eliminating whatever it’s called that he brings to the table), she Actually comes off as an amateur, always looking to see what she’s supposed to do, just imagine if he wasn’t part of it, she’d be able to do what she wanted for a change and the videos would be that much more authentic, as opposed to coming out like she’s doing whatever he told her to, I’m sure there’s a percentage of “Men” that like that format, but I’m not one of them,,,not to blow my own horn, but my hub always worked around what pleased me, what I wanted,,,maybe its me, maybe I was spoiled,,,oh well, each to his own.
As a "connoisseur" of interracial amateur film, the guy you are speaking of is a gentleman named Gianni who ran "Fetish Fun Films" which you will find on many adult tube sites. Not too much of a fan of that either Mary. But I don't mean to get knit-picky Mary. as mentioned IMHO a pro-am is someone who got paid for the video by a largescale house like Wicked or Black.com or Dogfart. People who stayed independent and worked with small indie producers like DFWKnight, Fetish Fun Films, or Mr. Nutz. Even gals who had amateur network websites from SouthernCharms, Aziani.com or Dreamnet.com I considered to be Pro-Am. Gabby was definitely amateur in her delivery which I preferred.

As a "connoisseur" of interracial amateur film, the guy you are speaking of is a gentleman named Gianni who ran "Fetish Fun Films" which you will find on many adult tube sites. Not too much of a fan of that either Mary. But I don't mean to get knit-picky Mary. as mentioned IMHO a pro-am is someone who got paid for the video by a largescale house like Wicked or Black.com or Dogfart. People who stayed independent and worked with small indie producers like DFWKnight, Fetish Fun Films, or Mr. Nutz. Even gals who had amateur network websites from SouthernCharms, Aziani.com or Dreamnet.com I considered to be Pro-Am. Gabby was definitely amateur in her delivery which I preferred.
I used to promote my videos on Carol Cox’s “Pink Rose” site, and Raven from “Sexy Couple” advertised and sold my videos, along with Bronxtails, Reel Dirty, and a slew of others, till I finally just put them on PPV. I always wanted a shot at DFKW,,,I’m sure a lot of other housewives fantasized about getting with him, except I was in the position to do it,,,then about two months after I retired I got the call,,,when I think of it sometimes I kick myself in the head, but it’s definitely too late now. I’d hate to think I could’ve just lost my amateur status just by fuck’n him. I’ve got vids of him when he was young, working with Jennifer Ashton before she created her own studio, he’s managed to get with half my contemporaries. We decided we’d just set me up with a page on a site he was developing, I sent him all the stuff he needed but my hub’s health was keeping me busy, and someone bought my apartment complex and they raised the rent so high we had to move, so that kinda faded away due to my lack of attention,,,again, too late to cry about spilt milk. What a wild ride it’s been, could’ve made a turn here or there that would’ve changed everything, I was doing amateur stuff before the web, same time as Janet Mason, then she opted for those funbags and went pro,,,meanwhile C-Baby over at the ”Wetlands” did an interview on how they borrowed 5 grand from her ******* and made five million in four years. At the same time HBO was airing a show called “Undercover America”,,,they were doing a segment titled “****** on the Point” and they called me, they wanted their next segment to be about me, and how I introduced the whole “Glory Hole” genre to the web,,,which I did! In hindsight that was probably a lost opportunity, my ******* watched that show and I didn’t want him to have a heart attack while sitting in his living room watching. By the time he passed away, Carol Cox (who advertised my videos), made one, Raven told me she couldn’t sell mine anymore and broke off our agreement, then came out with one, then came Glory Hole Girlz and Glory Hole City, and that ship sailed,,,so now I’m almost 62 and working my ass off taking care of a disabled husband, sitting here typing on my iPad, and living vicariously through my own memories and websites like this,,,c’est la vie!

I used to promote my videos on Carol Cox’s “Pink Rose” site, and Raven from “Sexy Couple” advertised and sold my videos, along with Bronxtails, Reel Dirty, and a slew of others, till I finally just put them on PPV. I always wanted a shot at DFKW,,,I’m sure a lot of other housewives fantasized about getting with him, except I was in the position to do it,,,then about two months after I retired I got the call,,,when I think of it sometimes I kick myself in the head, but it’s definitely too late now. I’d hate to think I could’ve just lost my amateur status just by fuck’n him. I’ve got vids of him when he was young, working with Jennifer Ashton before she created her own studio, he’s managed to get with half my contemporaries. We decided we’d just set me up with a page on a site he was developing, I sent him all the stuff he needed but my hub’s health was keeping me busy, and someone bought my apartment complex and they raised the rent so high we had to move, so that kinda faded away due to my lack of attention,,,again, too late to cry about spilt milk. What a wild ride it’s been, could’ve made a turn here or there that would’ve changed everything, I was doing amateur stuff before the web, same time as Janet Mason, then she opted for those funbags and went pro,,,meanwhile C-Baby over at the ”Wetlands” did an interview on how they borrowed 5 grand from her ******* and made five million in four years. At the same time HBO was airing a show called “Undercover America”,,,they were doing a segment titled “****** on the Point” and they called me, they wanted their next segment to be about me, and how I introduced the whole “Glory Hole” genre to the web,,,which I did! In hindsight that was probably a lost opportunity, my ******* watched that show and I didn’t want him to have a heart attack while sitting in his living room watching. By the time he passed away, Carol Cox (who advertised my videos), made one, Raven told me she couldn’t sell mine anymore and broke off our agreement, then came out with one, then came Glory Hole Girlz and Glory Hole City, and that ship sailed,,,so now I’m almost 62 and working my ass off taking care of a disabled husband, sitting here typing on my iPad, and living vicariously through my own memories and websites like this,,,c’est la vie!
Yes I have seen your stuff around. In my mind, Mary you are a pro-am. Yeah I have amateurs, pro-ams and pros.......Janet is what I consider at the low end of the pro end but highly successful because she has done a couple films with big houses. But I think she makes more privately. Heard some bad things about DFW, so maybe you made out alright. Having worked with him a couple times, he is a shrewd businessperson from the male point of view

Anyway, don't want to hijack this thread. Gabrielle is still one of my favorites of all time. Definitely top 5 and if she does a new film as rumored , I love it!

I'm your fan and I love your videos. Thank you for posting your experience in this thread. Kisses.

Back