FWB/Neighbor/Friend

It's not every day that your friend and neighbor who is 2 miles down the road texts me and my wife while we are watching crime show documentaries at 8:30pm last night on the couch and asks if he can borrow my wife, Red Vixen.

Then proceeds to drive over pick her up, she is in her pajamas,. She grabs a beer, kisses me goodbye and heads off with him back to his house where he fucks her real good. Then drives her back home later in the evening with a fully cream-pied pussy for me to enjoy.

Who else is lucky enough to be in Hotwife/Vixen and Stag relationship and enjoys these moments! Gotta love life! ❤️
I need to move to your neighborhood!!♠️😎♠️

It's not every day that your friend and neighbor who is 2 miles down the road texts me and my wife while we are watching crime show documentaries at 8:30pm last night on the couch and asks if he can borrow my wife, Red Vixen.

Then proceeds to drive over pick her up, she is in her pajamas,. She grabs a beer, kisses me goodbye and heads off with him back to his house where he fucks her real good. Then drives her back home later in the evening with a fully cream-pied pussy for me to enjoy.

Who else is lucky enough to be in Hotwife/Vixen and Stag relationship and enjoys these moments! Gotta love life! ❤️
Did you clean up the creampie?

That's the dream. congrats man.

All I understand that black b u l l from over and I would like to meet your wife she will have to come home tomorrow

Back