Fun

get verified....those pics are all suspect because they could be different women....possible fake.

I just did some new ones for verification purposes

Attachments

• 20170219_124413.jpg
    20170219_124413.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 367
  • 20170219_124106.jpg
    20170219_124106.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 373
Its really hard to get with this couples ..I post they email we talk and it never amounts to anything they mostly claim they from Canada and live in kidsimmee been trying to meet them for the last 3 yrs ..with tons of emails between us..the wife is aged ..not sure if the hubby has just a fantasy but good luck am the some to write this about them so again ..good luck

Hey man I don't no y u r so mean but if we never met u there must have been a reason and don't talk nasty about my wife that's her pic at Hyatt hotel in October If u got notning nice to say then say nothing

Well did you see the first guy who said the same thing I was just adding yo that am not being mean ..no and I believe your wife is truly gorgeous weve made olabd to meet but you have flaked and we'd Ben doing it back and forth for two years co on be real some of us are ..not pic collecting or time wasting....if rather it be out there so other BBC know you're a flake and pretty much a waste of time..

Listen man I don't no what ur talking about and wd rather not talk to u anymore because if u get up early just to try and say nasty things go back to bed and wake up a nicer person

Glenn am saying nice thing yo save other BBCs from the likes of you. If you just have a fantasy yo see your wife getting fu ked be honest but Sony make plans with people if you don't want to see it through. By the way in really nice ask any of the Orlando Couples that have met me..

Back