Fun in Michigan

Hotnspicy

Couple
From
MI, US
Im 39...cute, thin with blondish hair and blue eyes. Looking for an attractive bull to have some fun with. Im a laid back country gal that wants to have a good time. I need a cock that doesn't measure with a 4 at the beginning. Bonus points if you have confidence enough to put some rules in place for my hubby.

Im 39...cute, thin with blondish hair and blue eyes. Looking for an attractive bull to have some fun with. Im a laid back country gal that wants to have a good time. I need a cock that doesn't measure with a 4 at the beginning. Bonus points if you have confidence enough to put some rules in place for my hubby.
Welcome to the site... But let me give you a little suggestion.
1. Get verified as a couple... https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/
2 post some pics of yourself with the ad. Most guys like myself want to know who it is e are responding to as much as you want to see the "Bull"/man responding.
Good luck!
Btw, Where in MI?

What part of Michigan?

I'm an older black male in Saginaw, Michigan. I'm 5'10" tall, 180lbs in great shape with 7". Allow me to take the lead with your wife and I will bring in a younger black man with 10" to handle her as well, while you watch.

Back