Full weekend cuckolding real life chronicles continue

Slideonin

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
After a great four hour session on Friday with one regular bull, wife decided to service another bull on Saturday night, he left a big load, now it's Sunday and another bill wants to empty. She came into bedroom and said, he is coming over, as the husband suggested maybe a break, wife says, I was just telling not asking for permission.

Warning this is cuckold life... Real and in your face.

I know, that is so damn wild and exciting to hear the slapping sound, the screaming as she is climaxing for the 5th or 6th time. I am not placed in a chastity but I still hold back from ejaculating. I know eventually I will be called into the room to participate or watch. Sometimes he calls me in to guide his big hard cock in her wet pussy. The difference in our circumference is substantial in my hand compared to my little penis. I can just imagine how it must feel inside her, she could hardly feel me, last time I was allowed in her was 8 years ago. She has measured me with the cloth like sewing measuring tape at 3 3/4" then she would have me measure him, he is 6 1/2 " around.
Other times I will be called in to either fluff or orally clean him and lube her. After that I automatically go to the corner of the room and intently watch and edge myself 3 or 4 times if I am not told to face the wall. I try my best to never ejaculate and save it for the cream pie, that is my greatest and exciting reward.

After a great four hour session on Friday with one regular bull, wife decided to service another bull on Saturday night, he left a big load, now it's Sunday and another bill wants to empty. She came into bedroom and said, he is coming over, as the husband suggested maybe a break, wife says, I was just telling not asking for permission.

Warning this is cuckold life... Real and in your face.
I push my Cuckold too far all the time. So hard to stop when you get it going. Three bulls in one weekend. I want that.

Back