Fucking White Chics in the Military Pt 3

Shout out to the member who noticed none of my stories include any disrespect. Like I told him, it's not my style in any capacity.
With that being said, of course, I experienced the stupidity of racism and other dumb elements of horrible human behavior in the military. Why? Because the military is nothing more than a microcosm of this country's society. Humanities rant complete, on to what you came here for.

This situation is called "I Don't Like Black Guys But I Heard About You"
While in Germany, I did a tour in Bosnia. It was a peacekeeping mission but the place was littered with landmines and other unexploded ordnance from the war that ended once NATO forces arrived to enforce the peace treaty. What does this have to do with an IR story you might ask? Well, I worked in a section that recovered broken-down vehicles along the supply routes used by the peacekeeping forces. Long story short a large cargo vehicle had slid off the road and down an embankment into the woodline. The rule in Bosnia was to stay on the paved roads and sidewalks. Consider any grassy or dirt-covered areas a possible minefield. My job during recovery operations was secure the chains and hooks to pull the vehicle out of ditches or lift it up for transport. Why? I was the smallest most agile guy on the team, lucky me. In this case, I had to descend down the embankment wearing nothing but a helmet and fragmentation vest. The engineers assured me they had swept the roll-over path of the truck and they were no mines if so the vehicle would've detonated them from impact. That still didn't decrease the pucker factor me! Descending down the embankment and quickly hooked up the truck and began to climb back up but I slipped in the somewhat muddy terrain and rolled back down to the truck. The whole time I'm thinking I'm going to hit a mine and get disintegrated. I slammed into the truck thinking I was dead. I could hear "Oh *******! He's not moving! What the fuck dude?" I yelled, "I'm alright but throw me a fucking rope or something!" I climbed back up covered in mud and grass and we headed back to camp.
We arrived back to camp and word has already spread that I had done something brave and had balls of steel. Everyone is patting on my back like it was something amazing. I'm thinking, I'm covered in mud and my head hurts from slamming into the underbody of the large vehicle but oh, thanks. Our battalion commander shakes my hands and gives me a coin for my actions. Not a medal but a coin. By the end of the deployment, I had actually performed the most memorable act during the mission and I got a coin for it. This was by far the most dysfunctional unit of my career and they did not acknowledge junior soldiers.
However, my story did lead to some other opportunities. I was in the chow hall and I see this chic I had arrived in Germany with but she went on the first wave to Bosnia and I went a month later. She was staring at me smiling. I winked to let her know I saw her staring and she blushed in embarrassment. This chic was Tiffany and I remembered her well! Blond hair, huge tits, wide hips, not much ass but she was fine. We were on cleaning details together a few times and she instantly saw I was a bit of a troublemaker and she found it exciting. I walked over to the trash can to dispose of my food scraps and I noticed she got up to do the same thing. I slowed my pace out of the building so I could catch up to her and speak. She came out of the building and I said "Hey! I didn't know you were at this camp. I know the medical unit was spread out along our sector. It's good to see someone I know." Tiffany said "I thought they kicked you out. You were so bad! Exciting but just stayed in trouble. It's good to see you too! I heard about your superhero moment G.I. Joe!" We both laughed at her compliment and shade-throwing joke. I said "I don't think of it that way. I was scared out of my ass! It was cold and I was sweating like I was in a sauna!" She said, "I heard you fell back down the hill and was knocked out for a while but got up and climbed out like a badass!" I said "Yeah, I fell back down because it was muddy and hit my head but I had my helmet on but these things aren't like football helmets. It still hurts! So I was a bit dazed. I'm alright though." We walked backed to our living area and I was shocked she lived in the building behind me. She said "You were here all this time, living right there and I never saw you? Your team must be busy?" I said, "Yeah, we stay on the road, and sometimes we have to stay at different camps to fix stuff or for security reasons". We hugged and she paused and stared at me for a bit and sighed. I was confused by that so I asked her why she did it. Tiffany said, "You are so cute, funny but I don't date black guys". I twisted my face in confusion because that came out of no where but said "Oh, preferences are preferences as long as it's nothing racist behind it." Stunned by the response she became defensive and said "Oh no, I'm not like that it's just that I'm not attracted to black guys like that but it's something about you. I don't know what it is but it's so different. Like you are a bad guy but so sweet, smart and everyone thinks you are cool as fuck." I said "Isn't that enough for most women? Just for a man to be intriguing and have an edge but still know how to carry himself?" She said yes and shook her head in a conflicting manner. I told her "Look, I'm not here to convince you to change your preferences but I clearly see you are no longer comfortable with it so work that out. We are still cool." She gave an uneasy smile and said "See, that's the part that's bothering with me. I saw you do all those bad things back in Germany but yet you are such a nice guy. I just don't know?" I nodded and told her to have a good evening and walked to my building.
The next day, I saw her in our gym working out. People that never work out on their own suddenly take on fitness when deployed as a way to pass time under the guise of just getting in better shape. You can get shape during a deployment, round or fit. Round is in fact a shape in this case. I digress... Tiffany was squatting a decent amount of weight with really good form. I walked past her and nodded as she had her headphones on. She racked her weight and came over to the area I was stretching in and joined me. I said "Don't pause your squat session for me. You were doing your thing. Good form by the way." She said, "Yeah, I wasn't blessed with a round perky ass just hips and thighs. I'm trying to fix that if I can". I said "Well, goals are good no matter the reason." Tiffany gave me a smirk and said "Are you agreeing that I don't have much ass or actually encouraging me!" I said "That was encouragement. The other part is on you. Don't include m in that please." She laughed and said "There goes that dry humor again! You are hilarious! Seriously, what do you think of my ass? Really, please be honest. Black guys love big asses Especially on white girls. That's why those German girls get all the attention isn't it?" She had backed me in a corner and I had to think fast. I said "It's nothing wrong with you but if you think there's something that's all that will matter. Hence your ferocious squat sessions. No one is perfect. What about black women with big asses and have lower cases size A cup tits? Do you think they feel the way you do?" Tiffany was perplexed that I had now put the onus back on her to own her insecurities and move past them. She said "You're right. I never considered that. Please stop with the shade tree psychology sessions okay? I can't pay you for your unlicensed therapy sessions." We laughed at her comeback. I went to get my workout in and left afterward. I didn't see her in the gym, so I figured she had was done and left. I was walking down the path and I heard her yell my name. She said "Wait up, I was in the back areas talking to a co-worker and didn't see you." We set out on our ten-minute walk back to our living area and she said "I was thinking we should go to the movie building and watch a few movies this evening. No one really uses it. We can watch what we want. How about it?" I said "Sure, let's get showered up and I'll meet you in an hour.
Tiffany came into the movie building smelling like some strawberry fragrance from her lotion or body spray. We decided to watch Forrest Gump as we were both Tom Hanks fans. 30 minutes into the movie no one came into the building as she said. So were chatting it up about back home and things in Germany we wanted to see when we got back. She paused suddenly and leaned in and kissed me. I was a bit shocked but not quite. I had a feeling she was going to get over her issue soon enough via me. I said, "I guess you figured it out?" She said "Yeah, silly me. Blame back home influences. I realized I was simply attracted to you. I was dreaming about you and waking up so wet I was ashamed. Plus I heard a story about you from another girl in our unit. She works in the admin office but she got sent to another camp. Is it true?" I said "Oh, I'm glad you feel that way because I've been thinking about you too. I said I hope whatever she told you about me was good because you know I just can't avoid mischief." She laughed and said "Oh, it was inappropriate but good. I'm so curious now. Let me see your cock. There's no one in here. Just pull it out real quick." I was shocked at how forward she had become once she got over her cultural mountain. I shook my head in disbelief and said "Fuck it, it's whatever." I slide my physical fitness sweat pants and shorts down and pulled my somewhat hard dick out. Tiffany looked at it with a slight smirk and said "Now that's a very thick cock. My god, she was right! She did say don't let his height fool you. You will find yourself cumming and damn near split apart after him!" I laughed and said "She was just talking *******. Don't mind her." Tiffany said "Oh no, she's right. I've never had a big thick cock like that. I'm so wet and my pussy is throbbing. Fuck, I want that cock!" She began to stroke me and kiss me. I reached under her jacket and began to rub her huge full tits. She had smallish nipples but her tits were damn near E cups. I slid my hand out of her jacket and said "Hey, let's calm it down a bit we can't do anything in here. It's way too risky!" Tiffany pulled away with the look of disbelief that I was actually being responsible. She said "Fuck! Even you are right this time. Damn, I was actually considering fucking you in here. What is wrong with me. *******, I'm still holding your cock! Look what you are doing to me!" She let my dick go and clumsily put it back in my sweats. I fixed myself and said, "Bubba is such a good friend to Forrest." She looked at me and said "What? After all that you can just mention this fucking movie. You are something else. Kiss me you fucking comedian!" We laughed and I kissed her. She told me she was going to use the bathroom. That meant she was going to take care of that soaking wet pussy of hers LOL!
The movie ended and turned everything off and closed the door. The MP security patrol arrived just as we were putting everything away and advised us it was time to close the building. We obliged and headed back to our area. Tiffany grabbed my hand and stopped me as we were walking she said "I need you to find a place for us to take care of this unfinished business YOU started. My pussy demands that of you okay?" I said "I'll figure something out. When do I need to find this place?" She said, "Fucking tonight if you know what's good for you!" I laughed and said "Oh *******, taking charge, making demands, and giving orders! I like that *******!" She said, "That's your problem, you need a woman to keep your badass focused!"
I found an empty building that was called a flex area. Depending on the number of people in the camp, it could be another sleeping area or an office. However, this one had beds in it and I actually had a key to it. Someone had left it in the door and I scouted it out for a bit. I knocked on her door to get her. She was sleeping and said her team leader had come by and said she had to report for work early. I told her I found a building and showed her the key. Her eyes lit up but said tomorrow would be better. I agreed and headed back to my room.
Tomorrow came and she came to my building to get me this time. I was super horny by her aggressiveness. I grabbed my rifle and helmet as that was our uniform on the camp. We staked out the building to ensure no one would see us go into the building. I had placed extra blankets in there early in the day just to see if people would be in there. If they were, the blankets definitely would be stolen LOL! The blankets were there. She said "Ooh good thinking. You've been watching this place all day haven't you?" I said "Hell yeah! I was ready last night and I'm even more ready tonight!" She quickly stripped down and began to strip me down. Tiffany was in a horny hurried rush to get down to business. She kneeled down and took me in her mouth. The warmth from her mouth was intoxicating, my eyes rolled back as she rubbed on my abs and then grabbed my hips and began to face fuck my dick. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and gasped all the while looking at me. She said "Fuck your cock is so fucking thick. I love it! Please go slow okay? I don't want you to tear my pussy!" I guided her over to the bed. As I walked her over I was rubbing her drenched pussy and rubbing her massive tits. She was moaning in anticipation while stroking my dick. Tiffany laid back on the bed and guided my unprotective dick to her pussy. I said, "Hold up, let me get the condom!" The look on her face was one of confusion but lust. I slide the condom on began to work myself into her warm wet pussy. She moaned and flinched as I inched deeper into her tight pussy. I held her head and kissed her deeply. I buried my head in her kneck kissing and licking it as I half stroked her vice grip of a pussy. Tiffany wrapped her legs around me and began to slowly twirl her hips and thrust back. She whispered in my ear "Give me all of that cock. Make me feel it. I want to cum so bad!" I pumped my dick deeper into her and began to stroke her fast until I felt the bluntness of her cervical opening and she threw her head back and let out a whimper. I asked if she was ok? Tiffany stared me in the eyes and said "God, you are making me pay aren't you. That fucking cock is so deep in me. I'm going to want you every fucking day if you keep this up! Keep banging that cock in there. You are hitting everything!" I rolled her on top of me and she turned around to reverse cowgirl me. This is not my favorite position but she knew what she was doing. She grabbed my ankles and slid her pussy up and down on me with a rhythmic pace. Tiffany moaned "You fucking love the sight of that, don't you? This cock is so fucking good. I'm fucking cumming all over that dick!" I felt that quiver and pulsating of her pussy as she bounced up and down on my dick. Her pussy juice was now coating my balls and lower pelvis. I slid out of her and bent her over as I stood up at the edge of the bed. She reached under herself and began rubbing her clit as I slowly slid in her. My pace was slower but measured and she groaned in delight. That was until she looked back at me and said "Stop fucking playing with me and pound me!" I obliged and hammered away at her juicy pussy. The smacking of my hips on her ass was loud and without regard. Tiffany yelled "I need that big cock to cum for me. I'm losing my fucking mind!" I rolled on her side and began to bang her pussy until I felt my nut. I slid out of her but she reached to grabbed me to keep me in as I was cumming. I unloaded in the condom. She said "I wanted to feel your cock pulsate in me as you cum. You have a condom on and I'm on the depo shot. It's okay!" I laughed and said, "Oh, that's good to know." She said "Ok Mr. Dry Humor, now isn't the time. Just lay down for a second next to me please."
We laid there just talking about random stuff. I said, "So, about the dating black guy's thing?" She said "Well that's in the past. I feel like a complete idiot for thinking like that. I've never been fucked like that before. I'm going to need more of you and that cock! Okay? Notice I said more of you?" I said "Yeah, I caught that. That sounds good to me!" I had my backpack with me and pulled out some baby wipes. I handed her the container so she could take care of her pussy and slid the condom off and cleaned myself up as well. I looked out the windows to see if any foot traffic was around and I opened the door and slid out. I told Tiffany I would tap on the wall to let her know it was safe. I waited a few minutes and gave her the signal. We both walked different ways to our living area. I headed to my room to get my shower gear. I could smell the strawberry fragrance she wore mixed with her pleasant natural aroma. It made me horny again. I decided not to beat my dick in the shower and washed my body.
Tiffany and I continued our sneaky fuckfest for the rest of the deployment and back in Germany. Her fellow white girlfriends were shocked that she and I had a thing going on. She said they joked that she was ruined and would never want another white guy again and she was turned out. I asked her what did she think? She said they were being just as stupid. They were the way she used to think and she was perfectly fine with what we had going on. Unfortunately, her mom fell ill and she had to go back stateside and take what's called a compassionate reassignment so she could help her mom. We lost touch after that. The letters went to a few to none.

Shout out to the member who noticed none of my stories include any disrespect. Like I told him, it's not my style in any capacity.
With that being said, of course, I experienced the stupidity of racism and other dumb elements of horrible human behavior in the military. Why? Because the military is nothing more than a microcosm of this country's society. Humanities rant complete, on to what you came here for.

This situation is called "I Don't Like Black Guys But I Heard About You"
While in Germany, I did a tour in Bosnia. It was a peacekeeping mission but the place was littered with landmines and other unexploded ordnance from the war that ended once NATO forces arrived to enforce the peace treaty. What does this have to do with an IR story you might ask? Well, I worked in a section that recovered broken-down vehicles along the supply routes used by the peacekeeping forces. Long story short a large cargo vehicle had slid off the road and down an embankment into the woodline. The rule in Bosnia was to stay on the paved roads and sidewalks. Consider any grassy or dirt-covered areas a possible minefield. My job during recovery operations was secure the chains and hooks to pull the vehicle out of ditches or lift it up for transport. Why? I was the smallest most agile guy on the team, lucky me. In this case, I had to descend down the embankment wearing nothing but a helmet and fragmentation vest. The engineers assured me they had swept the roll-over path of the truck and they were no mines if so the vehicle would've detonated them from impact. That still didn't decrease the pucker factor me! Descending down the embankment and quickly hooked up the truck and began to climb back up but I slipped in the somewhat muddy terrain and rolled back down to the truck. The whole time I'm thinking I'm going to hit a mine and get disintegrated. I slammed into the truck thinking I was dead. I could hear "Oh *******! He's not moving! What the fuck dude?" I yelled, "I'm alright but throw me a fucking rope or something!" I climbed back up covered in mud and grass and we headed back to camp.
We arrived back to camp and word has already spread that I had done something brave and had balls of steel. Everyone is patting on my back like it was something amazing. I'm thinking, I'm covered in mud and my head hurts from slamming into the underbody of the large vehicle but oh, thanks. Our battalion commander shakes my hands and gives me a coin for my actions. Not a medal but a coin. By the end of the deployment, I had actually performed the most memorable act during the mission and I got a coin for it. This was by far the most dysfunctional unit of my career and they did not acknowledge junior soldiers.
However, my story did lead to some other opportunities. I was in the chow hall and I see this chic I had arrived in Germany with but she went on the first wave to Bosnia and I went a month later. She was staring at me smiling. I winked to let her know I saw her staring and she blushed in embarrassment. This chic was Tiffany and I remembered her well! Blond hair, huge tits, wide hips, not much ass but she was fine. We were on cleaning details together a few times and she instantly saw I was a bit of a troublemaker and she found it exciting. I walked over to the trash can to dispose of my food scraps and I noticed she got up to do the same thing. I slowed my pace out of the building so I could catch up to her and speak. She came out of the building and I said "Hey! I didn't know you were at this camp. I know the medical unit was spread out along our sector. It's good to see someone I know." Tiffany said "I thought they kicked you out. You were so bad! Exciting but just stayed in trouble. It's good to see you too! I heard about your superhero moment G.I. Joe!" We both laughed at her compliment and shade-throwing joke. I said "I don't think of it that way. I was scared out of my ass! It was cold and I was sweating like I was in a sauna!" She said, "I heard you fell back down the hill and was knocked out for a while but got up and climbed out like a badass!" I said "Yeah, I fell back down because it was muddy and hit my head but I had my helmet on but these things aren't like football helmets. It still hurts! So I was a bit dazed. I'm alright though." We walked backed to our living area and I was shocked she lived in the building behind me. She said "You were here all this time, living right there and I never saw you? Your team must be busy?" I said, "Yeah, we stay on the road, and sometimes we have to stay at different camps to fix stuff or for security reasons". We hugged and she paused and stared at me for a bit and sighed. I was confused by that so I asked her why she did it. Tiffany said, "You are so cute, funny but I don't date black guys". I twisted my face in confusion because that came out of no where but said "Oh, preferences are preferences as long as it's nothing racist behind it." Stunned by the response she became defensive and said "Oh no, I'm not like that it's just that I'm not attracted to black guys like that but it's something about you. I don't know what it is but it's so different. Like you are a bad guy but so sweet, smart and everyone thinks you are cool as fuck." I said "Isn't that enough for most women? Just for a man to be intriguing and have an edge but still know how to carry himself?" She said yes and shook her head in a conflicting manner. I told her "Look, I'm not here to convince you to change your preferences but I clearly see you are no longer comfortable with it so work that out. We are still cool." She gave an uneasy smile and said "See, that's the part that's bothering with me. I saw you do all those bad things back in Germany but yet you are such a nice guy. I just don't know?" I nodded and told her to have a good evening and walked to my building.
The next day, I saw her in our gym working out. People that never work out on their own suddenly take on fitness when deployed as a way to pass time under the guise of just getting in better shape. You can get shape during a deployment, round or fit. Round is in fact a shape in this case. I digress... Tiffany was squatting a decent amount of weight with really good form. I walked past her and nodded as she had her headphones on. She racked her weight and came over to the area I was stretching in and joined me. I said "Don't pause your squat session for me. You were doing your thing. Good form by the way." She said, "Yeah, I wasn't blessed with a round perky ass just hips and thighs. I'm trying to fix that if I can". I said "Well, goals are good no matter the reason." Tiffany gave me a smirk and said "Are you agreeing that I don't have much ass or actually encouraging me!" I said "That was encouragement. The other part is on you. Don't include m in that please." She laughed and said "There goes that dry humor again! You are hilarious! Seriously, what do you think of my ass? Really, please be honest. Black guys love big asses Especially on white girls. That's why those German girls get all the attention isn't it?" She had backed me in a corner and I had to think fast. I said "It's nothing wrong with you but if you think there's something that's all that will matter. Hence your ferocious squat sessions. No one is perfect. What about black women with big asses and have lower cases size A cup tits? Do you think they feel the way you do?" Tiffany was perplexed that I had now put the onus back on her to own her insecurities and move past them. She said "You're right. I never considered that. Please stop with the shade tree psychology sessions okay? I can't pay you for your unlicensed therapy sessions." We laughed at her comeback. I went to get my workout in and left afterward. I didn't see her in the gym, so I figured she had was done and left. I was walking down the path and I heard her yell my name. She said "Wait up, I was in the back areas talking to a co-worker and didn't see you." We set out on our ten-minute walk back to our living area and she said "I was thinking we should go to the movie building and watch a few movies this evening. No one really uses it. We can watch what we want. How about it?" I said "Sure, let's get showered up and I'll meet you in an hour.
Tiffany came into the movie building smelling like some strawberry fragrance from her lotion or body spray. We decided to watch Forrest Gump as we were both Tom Hanks fans. 30 minutes into the movie no one came into the building as she said. So were chatting it up about back home and things in Germany we wanted to see when we got back. She paused suddenly and leaned in and kissed me. I was a bit shocked but not quite. I had a feeling she was going to get over her issue soon enough via me. I said, "I guess you figured it out?" She said "Yeah, silly me. Blame back home influences. I realized I was simply attracted to you. I was dreaming about you and waking up so wet I was ashamed. Plus I heard a story about you from another girl in our unit. She works in the admin office but she got sent to another camp. Is it true?" I said "Oh, I'm glad you feel that way because I've been thinking about you too. I said I hope whatever she told you about me was good because you know I just can't avoid mischief." She laughed and said "Oh, it was inappropriate but good. I'm so curious now. Let me see your cock. There's no one in here. Just pull it out real quick." I was shocked at how forward she had become once she got over her cultural mountain. I shook my head in disbelief and said "Fuck it, it's whatever." I slide my physical fitness sweat pants and shorts down and pulled my somewhat hard dick out. Tiffany looked at it with a slight smirk and said "Now that's a very thick cock. My god, she was right! She did say don't let his height fool you. You will find yourself cumming and damn near split apart after him!" I laughed and said "She was just talking *******. Don't mind her." Tiffany said "Oh no, she's right. I've never had a big thick cock like that. I'm so wet and my pussy is throbbing. Fuck, I want that cock!" She began to stroke me and kiss me. I reached under her jacket and began to rub her huge full tits. She had smallish nipples but her tits were damn near E cups. I slid my hand out of her jacket and said "Hey, let's calm it down a bit we can't do anything in here. It's way too risky!" Tiffany pulled away with the look of disbelief that I was actually being responsible. She said "Fuck! Even you are right this time. Damn, I was actually considering fucking you in here. What is wrong with me. *******, I'm still holding your cock! Look what you are doing to me!" She let my dick go and clumsily put it back in my sweats. I fixed myself and said, "Bubba is such a good friend to Forrest." She looked at me and said "What? After all that you can just mention this fucking movie. You are something else. Kiss me you fucking comedian!" We laughed and I kissed her. She told me she was going to use the bathroom. That meant she was going to take care of that soaking wet pussy of hers LOL!
The movie ended and turned everything off and closed the door. The MP security patrol arrived just as we were putting everything away and advised us it was time to close the building. We obliged and headed back to our area. Tiffany grabbed my hand and stopped me as we were walking she said "I need you to find a place for us to take care of this unfinished business YOU started. My pussy demands that of you okay?" I said "I'll figure something out. When do I need to find this place?" She said, "Fucking tonight if you know what's good for you!" I laughed and said "Oh *******, taking charge, making demands, and giving orders! I like that *******!" She said, "That's your problem, you need a woman to keep your badass focused!"
I found an empty building that was called a flex area. Depending on the number of people in the camp, it could be another sleeping area or an office. However, this one had beds in it and I actually had a key to it. Someone had left it in the door and I scouted it out for a bit. I knocked on her door to get her. She was sleeping and said her team leader had come by and said she had to report for work early. I told her I found a building and showed her the key. Her eyes lit up but said tomorrow would be better. I agreed and headed back to my room.
Tomorrow came and she came to my building to get me this time. I was super horny by her aggressiveness. I grabbed my rifle and helmet as that was our uniform on the camp. We staked out the building to ensure no one would see us go into the building. I had placed extra blankets in there early in the day just to see if people would be in there. If they were, the blankets definitely would be stolen LOL! The blankets were there. She said "Ooh good thinking. You've been watching this place all day haven't you?" I said "Hell yeah! I was ready last night and I'm even more ready tonight!" She quickly stripped down and began to strip me down. Tiffany was in a horny hurried rush to get down to business. She kneeled down and took me in her mouth. The warmth from her mouth was intoxicating, my eyes rolled back as she rubbed on my abs and then grabbed my hips and began to face fuck my dick. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and gasped all the while looking at me. She said "Fuck your cock is so fucking thick. I love it! Please go slow okay? I don't want you to tear my pussy!" I guided her over to the bed. As I walked her over I was rubbing her drenched pussy and rubbing her massive tits. She was moaning in anticipation while stroking my dick. Tiffany laid back on the bed and guided my unprotective dick to her pussy. I said, "Hold up, let me get the condom!" The look on her face was one of confusion but lust. I slide the condom on began to work myself into her warm wet pussy. She moaned and flinched as I inched deeper into her tight pussy. I held her head and kissed her deeply. I buried my head in her kneck kissing and licking it as I half stroked her vice grip of a pussy. Tiffany wrapped her legs around me and began to slowly twirl her hips and thrust back. She whispered in my ear "Give me all of that cock. Make me feel it. I want to cum so bad!" I pumped my dick deeper into her and began to stroke her fast until I felt the bluntness of her cervical opening and she threw her head back and let out a whimper. I asked if she was ok? Tiffany stared me in the eyes and said "God, you are making me pay aren't you. That fucking cock is so deep in me. I'm going to want you every fucking day if you keep this up! Keep banging that cock in there. You are hitting everything!" I rolled her on top of me and she turned around to reverse cowgirl me. This is not my favorite position but she knew what she was doing. She grabbed my ankles and slid her pussy up and down on me with a rhythmic pace. Tiffany moaned "You fucking love the sight of that, don't you? This cock is so fucking good. I'm fucking cumming all over that dick!" I felt that quiver and pulsating of her pussy as she bounced up and down on my dick. Her pussy juice was now coating my balls and lower pelvis. I slid out of her and bent her over as I stood up at the edge of the bed. She reached under herself and began rubbing her clit as I slowly slid in her. My pace was slower but measured and she groaned in delight. That was until she looked back at me and said "Stop fucking playing with me and pound me!" I obliged and hammered away at her juicy pussy. The smacking of my hips on her ass was loud and without regard. Tiffany yelled "I need that big cock to cum for me. I'm losing my fucking mind!" I rolled on her side and began to bang her pussy until I felt my nut. I slid out of her but she reached to grabbed me to keep me in as I was cumming. I unloaded in the condom. She said "I wanted to feel your cock pulsate in me as you cum. You have a condom on and I'm on the depo shot. It's okay!" I laughed and said, "Oh, that's good to know." She said "Ok Mr. Dry Humor, now isn't the time. Just lay down for a second next to me please."
We laid there just talking about random stuff. I said, "So, about the dating black guy's thing?" She said "Well that's in the past. I feel like a complete idiot for thinking like that. I've never been fucked like that before. I'm going to need more of you and that cock! Okay? Notice I said more of you?" I said "Yeah, I caught that. That sounds good to me!" I had my backpack with me and pulled out some baby wipes. I handed her the container so she could take care of her pussy and slid the condom off and cleaned myself up as well. I looked out the windows to see if any foot traffic was around and I opened the door and slid out. I told Tiffany I would tap on the wall to let her know it was safe. I waited a few minutes and gave her the signal. We both walked different ways to our living area. I headed to my room to get my shower gear. I could smell the strawberry fragrance she wore mixed with her pleasant natural aroma. It made me horny again. I decided not to beat my dick in the shower and washed my body.
Tiffany and I continued our sneaky fuckfest for the rest of the deployment and back in Germany. Her fellow white girlfriends were shocked that she and I had a thing going on. She said they joked that she was ruined and would never want another white guy again and she was turned out. I asked her what did she think? She said they were being just as stupid. They were the way she used to think and she was perfectly fine with what we had going on. Unfortunately, her mom fell ill and she had to go back stateside and take what's called a compassionate reassignment so she could help her mom. We lost touch after that. The letters went to a few to none.
Great story, it made me feel like I was there, very descriptive.

Back